X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 102 and still waiting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had 2 form 4’s efiled 02/04/2022 and just got one back today 06/08/22.

Comment

Question for those that get them back. How are you being notified and by whom? Is it coming from the ATF or the FFL that is handling the sale? I am sitting at 120 days and counting...

Comment

I got an email from the atf and then a phone call a few hours later from my dealer.

Comment

Going on 11 months on my form 4 next week. Had a buddy e file get approved in less then 5 months for 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
              Question for those that get them back. How are you being notified and by whom? Is it coming from the ATF or the FFL that is handling the sale? I am sitting at 120 days and counting...

You will get an email from the ATF. I will be headed to my dealership soon as I get the approval email. Not going to wait around for them to get around to calling me. I am just gonna go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                You will get an email from the ATF. I will be headed to my dealership soon as I get the approval email. Not going to wait around for them to get around to calling me. I am just gonna go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                And you are the kind of customer dealers gripe about on dealer forums, haha.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Paper filed 5/25/21.... still waiting previous F4s were returned in 10 months or so... looking forward to trying the e-file out for sure

Comment

Just got the email on my second eform approval from 02/04/22

Comment

I've order 3 can's. 2 from Silencershop and just ordered one from Capital Armory. Silencershop went off without a hitch. CA, not so much.

Comment

Found this somewhat humorous... Unfortunately I think there time to file is slightly off. This is taken straight from an email they sent me!

"We all know your wait time doesn’t start until your Form 4 is officially certified/submitted. Quit waiting weeks upon weeks to certify while your local shop fumbles with the ATF's website and third-party software. Once your documents are on file with Capitol Armory, you’ll be ready to sign and certify within a couple of business days."

Uh.. I don't think so on the "you'll be ready to sign and certify within a couple of business days." statement might be a bit hopeful on there part based on my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                          Found this somewhat humorous... Unfortunately I think there time to file is slightly off. This is taken straight from an email they sent me!

"We all know your wait time doesn’t start until your Form 4 is officially certified/submitted. Quit waiting weeks upon weeks to certify while your local shop fumbles with the ATF's website and third-party software. Once your documents are on file with Capitol Armory, you’ll be ready to sign and certify within a couple of business days."

Uh.. I don't think so on the "you'll be ready to sign and certify within a couple of business days." statement might be a bit hopeful on there part based on my experience.
                          I ordered 2 from them. The first one took a few days to sign and certify as it was right when E file came up. The second one only took a couple days for them to send me the email to certify/sign.

Comment

I’ve ordered a couple of cans from Capitol Armory without a hitch, even during paper filing.

The EFile this time was super simple and quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just started the process for my first can. I went the eFile route through SilencerShop. Quick question for you guys. It says to register an account with ATF eFile… is that all I had to do? And they will link up together somehow on their end?

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                                I just started the process for my first can. I went the eFile route through SilencerShop. Quick question for you guys. It says to register an account with ATF eFile… is that all I had to do? And they will link up together somehow on their end?

Do you have an EFile account with the ATF? If not you will need to create one along with a PIN number to be able to certify your EFile paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X