No announcement yet.

My son can use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying, Lord please watch over and heal this young man, help him understand things better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
      The chest tube had to go back in as his lung was collapsing but that is but a temporary setback. Shoulder surgery has been postponed for a few days also. Today at 1645 CT it will be just one week since the accident. The last few days have been really promising with so many positives. Thank you all again.
      Praise God! I do not know why God has chosen to "get things done" by prayer. But that is his way. I have prayed that God will sustain the faith of you and yours.

Comment

Latest update. The past 2 days has just been pain. Still in ICU and stabile, but hurting.

Comment

Prayers continue for you and for Paul.

Comment

More prayers up for him!

Comment

Prayers sent! Hoping for continued slow and steady recovery.

Comment

Knee mails up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still in our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                    Latest update. The past 2 days has just been pain. Still in ICU and stabile, but hurting.
                    All I can say is that after reading your first post on this thread just now, and then skipping to the last page to see an outcome, the pain is a blessing. It sucks, but thank God he's still around to feel it. prayer for his continued recovery, and that the pain will quickly recede.

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Continued Prayers

Comment

Praying for yall daily

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Thank you all again. Today he wondered out loud if his brain would ever be right, but to me that means it will. IMO all the drugs are clouding his thought process. He doesn't speak but a few words per day, but he has progressed faster and better than I could ever have imagined 11 days ago. As I stated earlier, only time will tell.

Comment

Continued prayers for your son.

Comment

Working...
                                X