No announcement yet.

Unashamed with Phil Robertson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every day on the way to work and on the way home. I didn't get in from the start but don't miss an episode now.

Comment

I remember several years ago when Cracker Barrel pulled all Duck Dynasty products from their gift shops because of Phil’s stance on homosexuality. His comments and views are clearly supported by scripture and the entire family stood firm on their convictions going into the Cancel Culture fire. Within 2 or 3 days the public had spoken and I heard that Cracker Barrel was restocking their products. But their true colors had already been revieled to me and I haven’t been back to one since. They won’t miss my buisiness and I don’t miss their food. Win win.

Comment

I love it too. I also listen the "The Duck Call Room".

Comment

Originally posted by mlmtx01 View Post
          I love it too. I also listen the "The Duck Call Room".
          That one is good as well!

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
              Agreed and is why his story is a true testament of the grace of God. Many stories like his provide us evidence that its never too late to seek Him.
              The Cajun’s words just said it better than I ever could. Thanks Cajun for those two powerful sentences.

Comment

Recommend it every time I get a chance. Top podcast for me and have listened to everyone they have put out.

Comment

Hes the man. I miss Duck Dynasty, now Im stuck watching Chrisley knows best

Comment

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
                    Hes the man. I miss Duck Dynasty, now Im stuck watching Chrisley knows best

That’s a far fall friend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a duck hunter, selfishly I dislike the publicity and competition he brought to the sport via Duck Dynasty.

But I can’t help but love his message and footage that he’s put out over the years. He is one of the good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TTUgrad08 View Post
                        As a duck hunter, selfishly I dislike the publicity and competition he brought to the sport via Duck Dynasty.

But I can’t help but love his message and footage that he’s put out over the years. He is one of the good guys.
                        I gotta agree with the DD part. But can't fault a family for building an empire out of a 10x12 shop parked next to a double wide. I agree with his views on most everything.

I met him,Jase and Godwin at a Houston TTHA show long before they got famous. They had the smallest booth you could rent and had their calls in Tupperware bins. Anyone could grab a call and blow it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Unashamed and the Duck Call Room are both good ones. Not a religious guy, but I find those parts of the discussions on Unashamed to be the most interesting. Especially when Phil relates it back to his past.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            I gotta agree with the DD part. But can't fault a family for building an empire out of a 10x12 shop parked next to a double wide. I agree with his views on most everything.

I met him,Jase and Godwin at a Houston TTHA show long before they got famous. They had the smallest booth you could rent and had their calls in Tupperware bins. Anyone could grab a call and blow it.

I think I met them at that same show Shane. I remember picking up a call out of those bins and blowing it. Talk about intimidating having to test out a call as a very young duck hunter in front of Phil and Jase. I think way back then that may have been W.E. Phillips with them and not Godwin though, he came on later.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                              I think I met them at that same show Shane. I remember picking up a call out of those bins and blowing it. Talk about intimidating having to test out a call as a very young duck hunter in front of Phil and Jase. I think way back then that may have been W.E. Phillips with them and not Godwin though, he came on later.
                              Might have been.

I do remember folks blowing calls and Phil wanting to take them away. And there was no sterilization for used ones that didn't get bought

Comment

Unashamed is really good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X