Another Tactacam Reveal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Tactacam Reveal Thread

I've asked for this from Tactacam since I started using their cameras. Now it's here!

View only access for your cameras for other people. Nephews, lease members, etc. Can't adjust(screw up) your settings but can see the pics.

Nice! Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Looks like they have to be a registered Reveal user? Does that mean they have to own cameras and have an active account? Or di they just need to create an account?

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Looks like they have to be a registered Reveal user? Does that mean they have to own cameras and have an active account? Or di they just need to create an account?

Just create an account don't have to add cameras. I created a fake account with another email address and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Just create an account don't have to add cameras. I created a fake account with another email address and it works.
            Good deal. Thanks

Comment

May need to update the app to 2.5.0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t tried this yet, but this is cool if it works and they can’t adjust settings.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I haven’t tried this yet, but this is cool if it works and they can’t adjust settings.
                  I've played with the view only on a second device and it's legit.

Comment

I just noticed the new icon at the top of the app this morning. Nice feature - my hunting buddy and I each have two and now we won't have to text pics back and forth

Comment

This is what it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X