They broke in my truck again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They broke in my truck again

^}*#*\#{*!!!!! They broke in my f250 last night. Wasn’t anything in there to take so they broke it for no reason. Wortham estates is a crime ridden crap hole.

Hearing this way to often.

Comment

Time to get a good German Shepard to sleep in your truck.

Comment

Sounds like San Antonio about 60 times a weekend.

Comment

Got me last week in Columbus TX. Was my "hunting truck" which had duck hunting bags/waders/thermal bag/mojos in the back seat. Broke out the window and then dumped every single compartment on the ground. I did have some cash that they found. They also took a 30 rd 7.63/39 loaded clip and my good gloves which I didn't realize until I needed them Saturday. So frustrating

Comment

Had my broken in to recently also. I didn't even know it. First I thought my horn was broke. Then when my wife pointed out that the truck wouldn't lock, I went to the Ford dealership and they pointed out to me that the truck had been broken in to and when it was the thieves popped the hood to unplug my horn. The Ford shop is pushing Jimmi Jammers. https://jimmijammer.com/

Comment

Sorry to hear this happened to so many of you, dang thieves!

Comment

Thank Ogg, Turner, Hidalgo, et. al.

Oh and Let’s Go Brandon!

Comment

Sorry to hear. It was not too long ago that this was a real nice area.

Comment

The police don't even respond to most vehicle break ins in SA anymore. Most of it heads to the flea markets the next day. Hit my F150 about 10 years ago, got two custom longbows, my great grandfathers staghorn Soligen steel hunting knife, and day pack full of optics and hunting stuff. @$4,000 claim. Hope to some day run across the bow and knife at a flea market or yard sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Or a bad dog from the pound ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to hear this.

However, no one is breaking into GMC's and Chevrolets

Comment

Hate that!!!!
                          Had my truck broken into 5 times, my wheels stolen once and my truck once…. Just a lucky guy I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

I prefer a rattler or two. A baby or pygmy in the glove box works well.

Warmer months of course. Keep a 5 gallon bucket in there to keep them in when you need to travel.

Comment

I leave my doors unlocked and nothing of value in it that way all I gotta do is put all my papers back in glove box and not have to pay for a new window

Comment

Working...
                              X