Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonora is getting thumped by Hawley.

57-20 with 3 minutes left in the game.

Well, it was still a great season for the Broncos! Hate to see it end, but Hawley was definitely the better team today.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Final!

Hawley defeats Sonora 57-26

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Not sure if all folks know it but most playoff games are streamed on NFHS network. It's a pay per view site for 8 bucks per game or about 80 bucks per year. Football, Basketball, etc.
        This is what I use when I can’t make a game. Except when I signed up, it was $10 a month or (don’t remember the amount) by the year. Then once football season is over, I just cancel it out so I don’t get charged for month after month.
        The cons are you might see the whole game or a game with interruptions. One game halfway thru the 3rd quarter, it started buffering. Ended up finding a radio station carrying it and just listening for the rest of the game.

Comment

Canadian rolling this year. Next up, Wall. If they win that one, then Gunter, presumably. If Canadian v. Gunter occurs, then a classic matchup between two 3A heavy weights that have exchanged some serious playoff blows over the last few years. Winner of that matchup usually wins state.

Comment

Flour Bluff(who???) headed to the 4th round for the 3rd year in a row. Gonna be a tough one against Liberty Hill. Went to the state semi final last year. I know they are an unheard of to 99% of you, but these boys from South Texas play with true grit and toughness. So proud of them.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              Sorry to hear that. I was really hoping y’all would take the mighty C down.
              Thanks man, it was 14-7 in the 3rd quarter. Our d just got exhausted. Still played them better than anyone has yet. I'm sure when it went to a 1 score game that their butts puckered up . Our qb1 was out with an ankle injury so our #1 receiver was the qb.
              Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-27-2022, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
                Canadian rolling this year. Next up, Wall. If they win that one, then Gunter, presumably. If Canadian v. Gunter occurs, then a classic matchup between two 3A heavy weights that have exchanged some serious playoff blows over the last few years. Winner of that matchup usually wins state.
                Should be a good one. Our Wall boys have given up 80 total points so far this year including playoffs. They’re gonna have to show up again for sure

Comment

[QUOTE=Clint;16526235]Heck, you stay here and watch the game and I’ll go to Chaparral in your place. I’ll take my chances on signal. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

I thought about it for a quick second then decided that my being there wouldn't change the outcome of the game so I guess I'll just stick with the Chap this time. I'm 63 years old now and, as long as it takes to draw this hunt, this might be my last time there.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                    I sure hope North Shore meets Duncanville in the D6 1A Championship.

And North Shore wins by 50 or more.
                    It was smash mouth last game but Northshore had no serious problem beating them. May not be 50 but i suspect it would be the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Not sure if all folks know it but most playoff games are streamed on NFHS network. It's a pay per view site for 8 bucks per game or about 80 bucks per year. Football, Basketball, etc.
                      I hope you have had better luck with NFHS. I have tried to watch a couple of games & it was locked up 1/2 of the game & I paid for one & it was showing an empty stadium & field.

Comment

Franklin lions seems to just keep on trucking finding ways to win and mostly over powering the other teams. Hope they can stay healthy and focus on the game as a team Columbus will be our biggest challenge this year Friday nite in tomball go lions

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
                          Franklin lions seems to just keep on trucking finding ways to win and mostly over powering the other teams. Hope they can stay healthy and focus on the game as a team Columbus will be our biggest challenge this year Friday nite in tomball go lions
                          Yep Franklin does what they do extremely well!

Crawford plays Tolar for the Regional Championship Friday in Burleson. Nothing but solid teams left in 2A Div. 1.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Yep Franklin does what they do extremely well!

Crawford plays Tolar for the Regional Championship Friday in Burleson. Nothing but solid teams left in 2A Div. 1.

Rwc

Thinking about heading down there to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Thinking about heading down there to watch

Should be a slugfest….

Rwc

Comment

Liberty Hill came from behind to win in fine fashion. I hope they start out quicker the next game. Meanwhile, BOB got bragging rights as Wimberley kicked the crap out of my Jarrell Cougars. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X