Dog door exterior wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog door exterior wall

I’m wanting to install a dog door in an exterior wall. Anyone done it? I’m looking on line and was somewhat surprised at the price range. I’m seeing from $80-$650 for non electronic models. Let me know what you have installed and have been happy with if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We considered it but went with a panel that goes in our sliding glass door instead, I know that’s not much help

Comment

I’m in the same boat but just a garage door. Sunny beaches can get pricey!

Comment

I installed one in my exterior wall. Best thing I have ever done for our dogs. Baboni double flap. Keeps cold and wind out. Piece of cake putting it in too. Saves me about 20 times a day letting them in and out.

Comment

Best.

Armor Flex Air Tight Pet Door for Door or Wall https://a.co/d/blpEwbI

Comment

We have one of these installed in our house. Been happy with it

The Wall Model is our most popular model. It’s self-framing and self-supporting design makes it adapt to fit any opening cut into an interior or exterior wall – whether it is standard construction, stucco, block or masonry walls. View our Sizing Guide

Comment

I will need a side loading security cover so that limits me as well. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X