All my deer, finally in place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my deer, finally in place.

After selling our house in December of 2020, living in a bumper pull camper for a few months, then finally moving into our new place, we began the "small" remodel job. I threatened to rent a bulldozer a couple times during the year-long process of remodeling and leveling to the ground, but finally, it all came together. When we looked at the place the first time, the original owners had added on a large garage and instantly in my mind I saw the perfect trophy room for us. My wife must have seen the sparkle in my eye because the first thing she said when we got in the truck to leave was "you want to turn that garage into a trophy room don't you!".

A year later, we finally finished up and couldn't be any happier with it. I'm just thrilled to be able to sit in one spot and see all of my deer heads at once, reliving all the countless and priceless moments each one engrained into my life. Still got a few at the taxi to add, and good Lord willing, will add a couple more.

**edit: the best pic I had on my phone of the entire wall was pre-flooring being install.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MedicineMan7; 11-22-2022, 08:43 PM. Reason: .

Beautiful man!

Comment

You nailed it sir, looks amazing! That fire place calls for a fine glass of whiskey!

Comment

Super!

Comment

Holy hell

Comment

Incredible all the way around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Awesome

Comment

Man! Are you looking to adopt lol
                Very nice man!

Comment

Looks good! Got some brutes on that wall

Comment

That's a dream set up right there

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Turned out great!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous! You managed to strike a balance between a museum-like homage to cervids as well as the warmth of a fine log. Next, you need to make sure you have a complete bar filled with the finest in distilled spirits for all your guests!

Comment

Wowser!

Comment

The one on the bottom right needs to come over about an inch! Other than that , too cool! Where did you get the Stag? Awesome as well.
                              Last edited by Hogmauler; 11-22-2022, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X