Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, my wife locked herself out of the house and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha. That really was a pretty smart way to get a message to you. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        My mom use to leave a note on the door saying the key was under the mat.
        lol !

Comment

My wife is a chronic lock keys in the car gal. In 1993ish I got her a pair of keys for her Ford Explorer. Back when they had 2 keys, ignition/door. I put each key on an earring clip (and wrapped 'em up under the XMAS tree.) so she would always have a pair accessible.

Fast forward to 2022. New Ford Edge has the phone app that does EVERYTHING, starts, unlocks, etc. She calls me and says she locked keys in the car.

After I answer, before I can finish explaining she has phone/SYNC, she hangs up on me. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            When y’all read a book, do you start at the end?

Hilarious OP
            It appears that a few TBH'ers do, based on them asking questions, that have already been answered

Comment

All u can do is shake ur head and walk away

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a great story OP. The follow ups are awesome too.

I love it when my wife calls me home in the middle of the day. I don’t care how she gets it done. “I’m locked out”. “Come kill this spider”. “Toilet won’t flush”. Doesn’t matter, it always ends the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She’s a smart cookie!

Comment

Now you need to find a new place to hide the key.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Haha, classic.

Classic? Not even close!

My personal best was the time I drove off and left 7-year-old Baby Girl at Taco Bell. Carried on a very pleasant conversation with her almost the whole way home before I discovered she was wasn’t in the car.

But that’s a story for another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        When y’all read a book, do you start at the end?

Hilarious OP

I’m don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          That’s a great story OP. The follow ups are awesome too.

I love it when my wife calls me home in the middle of the day. I don’t care how she gets it done. “I’m locked out”. “Come kill this spider”. “Toilet won’t flush”. Doesn’t matter, it always ends the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((eye roll))

Comment

So I get a call from my wife at the deer lease Saturday night. She had been painting our bathroom door and removed the door knobs to paint under them. She was inside and closed the door and locked herself in. Her phone was in the kitchen but was able to call on her i-watch. I was trying to talk her through how to get the latch pull back using a screwdriver. After several frustrating minutes I asked her where the knobs where (assuming they were outside the door)? She said she had both inside with her. I could almost hear the light bulb turn on as I was saying "well put it on and turn it" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              I’m don’t get it.
                              Thanks for helping me make my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
                                So I get a call from my wife at the deer lease Saturday night. She had been painting our bathroom door and removed the door knobs to paint under them. She was inside and closed the door and locked herself in. Her phone was in the kitchen but was able to call on her i-watch. I was trying to talk her through how to get the latch pull back using a screwdriver. After several frustrating minutes I asked her where the knobs where (assuming they were outside the door)? She said she had both inside with her. I could almost hear the light bulb turn on as I was saying "well put it on and turn it" lol.
                                Oh *****- lol.
                                Mustave been the paint fumes messin with her

Comment

Working...
                                X