Time Change Conundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    Hahahaha….or you could just do 1+1 type simple math.

Do you adjust all your watches/phones when you leave on Sundays before the time change?
    Do what works for you. This is what works for us. Plus Math is hard when yer drinking beer. Priority’s
    Last edited by coker737; 11-04-2022, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I just have to laugh at the guys going around and adjusting feeder timers. If your feeder is spinning at daylight the day before the time change it will be spinning at daylight the day after the time change without you touching it. How is this so hard to understand?

Comment

Op is up for a Darwin award

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
          Set 2 alarms. First one goes off, if it's still dark, go back to sleep. Second one goes off, if it's daylight, go back to sleep.

To answer the question...most smart phones these days automatically change the clocks at 2:00 AM. So yes, you will need to set the alarm for an hour earlier Sunday than you have it set for Saturday

Comment

Just put your phone in airplane mode. It should not receive any updates until you take it out of airplane mode. Then set you alarm at the normal time you've been getting up at.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              I just have to laugh at the guys going around and adjusting feeder timers. If your feeder is spinning at daylight the day before the time change it will be spinning at daylight the day after the time change without you touching it. How is this so hard to understand?
              Obviously the deer don't care, I just like the time on the feeder to match the time on my watch. I also tweak throw times about once a month to make sure the morning throw is 15 minutes before sunrise and afternoon throw is 2 hours before sunset.

Comment

[QUOTE=T-roy66;16487708]Just put your phone in airplane mode. It should not receive any updates until you take it out of airplane mode. Then set you alarm at the normal time you've been getting up at.[/QUO

I thought this would work also. Last week while hunting on the Texas/New Mexico line even in airplane mode my phone would switch back and forth between time zones.

Comment

huh? *** did i just read lol

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    It depends if they have iOS or Android.
                    Deer are basically sheep... so they are in the iphone cult for sure

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                      Plus Math is hard when yer drinking beer. Priority’s
                      You have a point, but, if you’re drinking that much, are you worried about when to get up in the mornings?

Comment

It’s a smart phone, just tell it to wake you up an hour before daylight. It’ll figure it out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bugleboy View Post
                          It’s a smart phone, just tell it to wake you up an hour before daylight. It’ll figure it out for you.
                          !! Can you actually do this on an iPhone??

Comment

Do deer have watches ? Lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                              !! Can you actually do this on an iPhone??
                              Yes.

Comment

For y'all not seeing deer this morning, it is because the deer got there and didn’t see any corn so they went back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X