Official 2022 Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremyk View Post
    This series is over Philly wants it more that the Astros just like Atlanta n Washington did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm about as mad as mattres mack at that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
      We should be mad. Mainly at ourselves for thinking they were just gonna roll through Philly like it was no big deal it the astros fault their even in the playoffs should've taken a bit of pride and finished them off in the regular season.

Comment

Im not sure what happened but I feel like I would have said the same thing and added....Im still going home with milllllllllions! Are you?

Comment

Agree

Comment

Should of done better if he wasn’t tipping his pitch’s

Comment

If we win tonight I still feel good about our chances.

If we do, Verlander in 5 then come home for two with Framber pitching one of them.

Verlander has to break out of his World Series slump. He’s just too good of a pitcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Absolutely, even my wife was saying that! As if the crowd bothered them or they just conceded that game starting at batting practice.

What about Dusty leaving JV in too long and giving up our lead in game 1.

You think the guys get discouraged watching that?????

Comment

Hilarious

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

A win tonight and we’re all square. Let’s go Astros.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                      Bingo! LFG!

Comment

What about Dusty leaving JV in too long and giving up our lead in game 1.

You think the guys get discouraged watching that?????
                        Why yes, yes I do.

Last night was no different. Everyone in the world, except Dusty, would have pulled Lance after he gave up the second bomb and it was 3-0 early. Those guys were swinging like it was batting practice and everyone but Dusty saw it. We have too much excellent pitching to not have a short leash on any guy that just doesnt have it that day for whatever reason. The dugout has complete hope being down 3-0 early. 7-0 before an out is recorded in the 5th is a ball buster.

I will say that Ranger pitched an awesome game. I watch every pitch on pitch tracker and he was painting the black north, south, east and west. Outside of the two pitches that Chas was rung up on(those were criminally bad calls) he pitched great and the ump called the edges all night.
                        Last edited by rtp; 11-02-2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Dusty asleep at the wheel as usual. He has elite pitching to spare this year so there is no reason not to have a quick hook with any of the starters.

If they truly have elite pitching to spare, why was McCullers ever on the mound?

I think MLB managers are all over-rated, they’re basically babysitters. That said, Dusty Baker is the worst in the business, and that’s not a new thing.

Why tf does he wear gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            If they truly have elite pitching to spare, why was McCullers ever on the mound?

I think MLB managers are all over-rated, they’re basically babysitters. That said, Dusty Baker is the worst in the business, and that’s not a new thing.

Why tf does he wear gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              Lets GO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X