No announcement yet.

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think a lot people realize just how strong the marijuana of today is. I know a guy that has been known to light up Mr. McGregors gunpowder and he said this stuff today ain't like weed back in the day. He said there's THC oil stuff that you can get but you better not have anything to do for a while because you'll be stoned for a week. That's why it's so hard for schools to detect it because it's not just joints and vape pins. They have it in all shapes and forms and there's some of it that's so powerful you'll be talking to the devil without smoking anything.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      I don't think a lot people realize just how strong the marijuana of today is. I know a guy that has been known to light up Mr. McGregors gunpowder and he said this stuff today ain't like weed back in the day. He said there's THC oil stuff that you can get but you better not have anything to do for a while because you'll be stoned for a week. That's why it's so hard for schools to detect it because it's not just joints and vape pins. They have it in all shapes and forms and there's some of it that's so powerful you'll be talking to the devil without smoking anything.

Lol, talking to the devil via a substance created by God!

Comment

Oh My.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          If anyone wants to try some clean delta 8 or delta 9 gummies check out powerbiopharms.com Made in Euless TX and completely legal.

Half of one before bed and you will sleep like a champ.

8 or 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            Oh My.
            That's kind of what I thought. I had no idea. My thought was "imagine if someone put a little of that THC oil in your Arby's cup on your lunch break." Hell I'd get lost on my way back to work if it's as powerful as he says. He owns a dispensary so I'd imagine he'd have a pretty good idea. I wouldn't know one from another.

Comment

Oldest sister drove a delta 88 in HS. If we had some delta 8s we would've been pimpin'

Comment

I just wonder how many on this thread that are advocating positively for the use of this stuff also stood firmly against Covid Vaccine for being an unproven experimental drug? Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  I just wonder how many on this thread that are advocating positively for the use of this stuff also stood firmly against Covid Vaccine for being an unproven experimental drug? Just sayin.
                  All this new stuff is just stronger or concentrated to highly potent levels. A better analogy would be the synthetic marijuana vs experimental vaccine.

I'd bet all the videos of people freaking out are unfamiliar and took a monstrous dose of highly potent MJ or concentrate. That stuff will put a seasoned smoker on their butt for a while. So i've read...

Despite current laws, Synthetic Marijuana remains a concern. Street names include K2, Spice, and No More Mr. Nice Guy, to name a few. Even though these drugs are called synthetic marijuana, in reality, they are very different from marijuana and can cause dangerous health effects. One of the scariest things about these synthetic drugs is…Read more ›
                  Last edited by BlackHogDown; 10-20-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

You stick to shrimp!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I’ve often wondered about cbd for arthritis pain in my hands. Tried a cream once but wasn’t impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        You stick to shrimp!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve tried and can’t keep ‘em lit. Maybe I need to light the tail first.

Comment

I’ve tried and can’t keep ‘em lit. Maybe I need to light the tail first.
                          Hahahaha

Comment

Correct.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Major old dude fail. Medicinal MJ is the exact opposite of big pharm.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Major old dude fail. Medicinal MJ is the exact opposite of big pharm.

Not talking about medical marijauna whipper snapper. I’m talking about that crap sold at convenient stores that has been sending people to the ER. Just can’t understand why so many people want to be brain dead these days instead of just catching a buzz. If it’s not soaked in Formaldehyde or battery acid these days it’s not worth buying it seems.
                                Last edited by Gumbo Man; 10-20-2022, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X