Covert Camera Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Camera Issue

I downloaded an app update a couple weeks ago and now I don’t get notifications when my camera takes a picture. I also got a new phone (iPhone 13 Pro) a week later but since it stopped sending notifications before the new phone I’m pretty sure that doesn’t have anything to do with the issue.

Is there something in the settings I need to go change? It’s has worked like a champ until I did the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you already deleted the app and re-installed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
      Have you already deleted the app and re-installed it?

No I haven’t.

Comment

Just to eliminate your phone is the issue, check your settings. Select Settings icon , scroll down to Notifications, scroll to CovertWireless and see if notifications are turned on. If they are, go to the Covert App. Select your camera, touch the settings icon in the upper right corner, select notifications , see if push to phone is on.
        Last edited by dc1986; 09-18-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Get on a computer and log in that way and see if the cam is sending pics.
          If so I’d check notifications on your phone.

Comment

Make sure notifications are on for the Covert app on your new phone.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Just to eliminate your phone is the issue, check your settings. Select Settings icon , scroll down to Notifications, scroll to CovertWireless and see if notifications are turned on. If they are, go to the Covert App. Select your camera, touch the settings icon in the upper right corner, select notifications , see if push to phone is on.

All of that is good.

I updated the app and no more notifications. All the settings appear to be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                Get on a computer and log in that way and see if the cam is sending pics.
                If so I’d check notifications on your phone.

It’s sending pictures. I can click on the app on my phone and it will show all the pictures but it no longer tells me I have new pictures and the app icon doesn’t have the red new picture icon anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X