Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
    Ever seen a small on a smoker ?
    Yes but usually after a bulldog has it caught by the ear.....I guess bith views looked pretty good.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by matt_c View Post
      you know when a momma pig has 10 piglets, 12 survive.:d
      :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by griffdpz71 View Post
        I threw together a makeshift wire net cover over my water trough and the little suckers are still getting in the opening I left for the deer to drink.

I love having pigs at our place. Gives me something to shoot at and they never really get that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cant shoot enough of them to make a dent. We moved to trapping them. Simple trap with garage door remote activated door.. now its on a system that allows true remote activation from anywhere.

We trapped a 75 in 3 months, saw a big effect on the deer. We keep at em when we are there or see a big group on cam and can make it there within a day to take care of em.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

if you are going to be there long term, go ahead and invest in a professional trapper. it sucks but they can take em out by the dozens!

Comment

I hate em, but I sure like shooting them
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Killing every one you see is the best solution

I know people that will mess up a deer hunt to shoot a pig
                You don’t know me, but you described me !

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  Free standing panels
                  That’s what my buddy uses and no problems. If I even decide I need them I’ll weld up a few as well.
                  I can’t figure out why anyone would spend thousands a year on feed then gripe about pigs.
                  No offense OP

Comment

Was at the lease this week......a helicopter was flying next door on a high-fenced ranch for hours shooting at hogs. We have hogs rooting up all over the place but they have been nowhere near the feeders. Eating all of the green stuff. This freeze should have them moving around more.

Comment

I heard from an old county trapper one time that fist size sponges soaked in soured maze and pig oil would kill every one that ate them. Just hearsay of course.

Comment

I say torches and pitch forks and let's all head out there and put a dent in them. 😁

Comment

New batch just showed up at the house tonight.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I got an AR that is starving and is malnourished

Comment

Buy the goat panels and just put them together. The deer jump them easily and they are easy to move around if needed.

Comment

My local place has been pig-free (on camera) since October 23–2 whole months. But I know it is just a matter of time before they are back—-

Comment

Working...
                                X