Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    This is my exact point. I'm not quite old enough to mention the Reagan's, lol.
    I assumed as much..........I for one will never put my faith in government for my families advancement or lack of. Yea, REagan was in office when I was in college.....lmao!
    Originally posted by sethcros View Post
    I get wanting an outsider, I really do, but is this guy the right outsider? Does anyone really think he wants to be president? He's in it for the publicity
    I have zero idea but I dang sure am glad he will "call out" a lot of wanna be's that have entered the race............on both sides. Finally (hopefully) a spark to flush them outta the rat holes. The guy is Barnum & Bailey all wrapped up in one. I don't think he really needs or wants to be president but this wont hurt his wacko brand one iota...........perfect storm in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      No Excuses for a comment like that...
      Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Really? Like that would not be brought up and discussed by his opponents.
      Guess we could all put our head in the sand and forget it ever happened.

Comment

Oscar, you sir as usuall, are on point!

Comment

I am glad he is running. It's definitely going to make people think. In the past in my opinion things have never changed a ton one way or the others. When the Republicans plant seeds, the Democrats then cone into office, and kill the spawning crop. And vice versa. It's become a political tennis match. The big businesses dictate what is done as they pay everyone in dc. That has to change in my opinion. Everything should be a people's vote with no financial influence. I know that's likely impossible but a self funded guy sure helps eliminate some of it.

We need to get out of debt worse than anything. Have you ever been in debt. You always feel like you can't get ahead, and your decisions are often made for you by your financial situation. Have you ever been debt free? It's nice and you can invest in things to help you get further ahead and you aren't captive to debt. Our country is captive to debt currently and political correctness got us there. Political correctness got us a lot of things I don't want my kids to know even exist. Sad.

Comment

He couldn't be any worse than obama.

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
              I get wanting an outsider, I really do, but is this guy the right outsider? Does anyone really think he wants to be president? He's in it for the publicity
              Does anybody think he is really going to turn over his financial empire to a blind trust ? I think he will never reliquish control over his businesses as he will be required to if he is President. I can't see it !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Does anybody think he is really going to turn over his financial empire to a blind trust ? I think he will never reliquish control over his businesses as he will be required to if he is President. I can't see it !
                Me either. This guy really isn't an answer to any question

Comment

I would just love to see trump and putin on stage together at a summit.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    I would just love to see trump and putin on stage together at a summit.
                    that would be a show worth watching!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                      It probably did. My head is soaked from all this Bill/monsoon crap right now anyway.

Comment

Who was that businessman that ran splitting the vote and letting the Clintons in.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                          that would be a show worth watching!
                          Sure would.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                            Who was that businessman that ran splitting the vote and letting the Clintons in.
                            Was that Ross Pirogue?

Comment

So is Trump a "YANKEE" ???

I really like how he goes after jack legs on both side of the isle. He'll make it funner to watch and offset some of the frustration one can get watching some of these jack legs carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                My Family and I are just fine, and will continue to be. Obama has had little to no effect.
                                Well that explains a lot of your posts I've seen recently.......

Comment

Working...
                                X