Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
    No, but at least you're expressing your outrage at the ballot box and not just staying home.
    lol, I guess. I usually slap my wife around and make her cook me something when I get pizzed off...always makes me feel better. Sure hope she doesn't read this.[emoji15] [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      me 2 and we would deserve to be eliminated as possible candidates if we did, imo...

our country deserves better...
      Our country deserves a LEADER. Of which, we have not had in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        lol, I guess. I usually slap my wife around and make her cook me something when I get pizzed off...always makes me feel better. Sure hope she doesn't read this.[emoji15] [emoji1]
        Lol nice. Apparently people think trump is a good idea when they get mad. There's no accounting for sense when you're angry I guess

Comment

donald trump had a woman in his audience call ted cruz a vagina.

he then fake scolded her and repeated it.

what a loser, scumbag. this clown is classless and belongs in a school yard, not the white house...
          Except he used a decidedly more vulgar word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
            Our country deserves a LEADER. Of which, we have not had in a long time.
            its what happens when Citizens United and Money in politics become more important than statesmanship...

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
              While I may not totally disagree with what you are saying? Can you point out the better candidate that actually has a shot at winning on the Republican team??

He may be childish and vulgar, and no I don't think he would make the best President by any means, but even with all his flaws he beats the pants off the guy currently in the big house and any of those folks running on the other team. None of them give two craps about this country. It's all about their personal goals, agendas, and the "hey look at me and what I did". All I can do is hope to pick the guy that's the best of the evils running. There are no good candidates.
              If you're a Trump booster, and you appear to be one, then you know Donald puts a lot of stock in polling. A super-majority of polls over the last few months have shown him losing head to head against Hillary Clinton in a General Election race. Badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                Except he used a decidedly more vulgar word for it.
                oh, i thought everyone knew that or could figure it out. but thanks for making it more apparent.

Comment

I was finally warming to Cruz when he pulled that crud on the night of the Iowa caucus. I don't blame him, personally, for the initial event but I DO blame him for not making some heads roll. To me, not rolling some heads is tacit approval of the tactic - EXACTLY what a professional politician does. Exactly what the "Washington Cartel" does. Very disappointing. Very. I don't think I could ever trust someone like that, no matter how good his policies sound.

I'm not a Trump lover but I'm not a hater either. I'll support whomever the nominee is. I actually think Trump might do better in the general election than anyone, since polls indicate he's appealing to both independents and Reagan Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    I expect that myself and other supporters of Trump will vote for the eventual GOP nominee, whoever that may be. In my case I would be happy with either Trump or Cruz but would support Rubio as the lessor evil of the alternatives over voting for either Hilary or Bernie.

But seriously... the best you can do is say Trump sounds like a spoiled brat... Ever hear LBJ throw a tantrum... he was famous for his outbursts.. and believe me Trump is a mild mannered fellow compared to LBJ, his cussing would take the paint off a battleship.
                    You're a lot older than me so maybe you know this answer better than me, but I doubt he did that at public rallies during a Presidential campaign. Trump has been on a roll this week, been cursing at public rallies in NH this week and now this.

Comment

just tired of clowns being given 5 mins of fame, that's all.

donald trump needs to crawl back under his rock
                      It's our constitutional process.....its how we elect our leaders. Like him or not (and I don't, I'm a Cruz supporter), he has the right to spew whatever he wants as long as he has the money to get it out there for people to hear. As long as there are enough people that buy into what he's saying, he'll be around. The ones you should be having an adult discussion with are his supporters....asking them why they support him and then do your research to debunk what he's saying. It's not hard, he has been pro abortion, anti-war and has used iminnate domain to steal property for his gain for years.....discussions will get your point across a lot quicker than insults and slams. Just my .02!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        It's our constitutional process.....its how we elect our leaders. Like him or not (and I don't, I'm a Cruz supporter), he has the right to spew whatever he wants as long as he has the money to get it out there for people to hear. As long as there are enough people that buy into what he's saying, he'll be around. The ones you should be having an adult discussion with are his supporters....asking them why they support him and then do your research to debunk what he's saying. It's not hard, he has been pro abortion, anti-war and has used iminnate domain to steal property for his gain for years.....discussions will get your point across a lot quicker than insults and slams. Just my .02!!
                        trump supporters don't listen to logic. that's a fact....

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                          I was finally warming to Cruz when he pulled that crud on the night of the Iowa caucus. I don't blame him, personally, for the initial event but I DO blame him for not making some heads roll. To me, not rolling some heads is tacit approval of the tactic - EXACTLY what a professional politician does. Exactly what the "Washington Cartel" does. Very disappointing. Very. I don't think I could ever trust someone like that, no matter how good his policies sound.

I'm not a Trump lover but I'm not a hater either. I'll support whomever the nominee is. I actually think Trump might do better in the general election than anyone, since polls indicate he's appealing to both independents and Reagan Democrats.
                          I'm curious why you think Cruz should have fired someone on his staff for passing on a news story from CNN? I'm a Cruz supporter and I think his team did exactly what any good campaign team should do at a Caucus. CNN reported (correctly) that Carson would not be continuing on to New Hampshire or South Carolina to campaign last week, and they made a very big deal out of how unusual and potentially significant that was. Cruz's team passed that news along to their precinct captains. For what it's worth, Rubio's team was working the same story and trying to get Carson voters to switch to Rubio, but the media has tried to bury that little bit of news. And I don't know if you know anything about Caucuses, but part of the objective is to get supporters of other, lesser candidates, to support your guy who you think has a better chance to win. That's standard practice at a Caucus. Even without that story about Carson from CNN, all of the top campaigns should have been trying hard to get supporters of the lesser candidates to switch their vote.

By the way, Carson laid off 50 campaign staff late in the week last week. Does that sound like a campaign that is seriously competing for the Presidency? It was reported that they knew before Iowa voted that they were going to do that, but waited until several days after the Caucus to announce it so the news wouldn't affect his votes in Iowa. Now Carson has been fundraising all week over this ridiculous non-story. Guy is trying to sell books and keep his name in the news, he's not running for President. He barely set foot in the state of Iowa for several months before the Caucus, yet paid a guy to drive around a big "Carson for President" campaign bus all over Iowa to make it look like he was campaigning there. And he wants to accuse other candidates of doing something dishonest? Sorry, but that doesn't fly.

And to your last point, since you brought up the polls, most major polls have shown Trump losing to Hillary - badly - in a head to head General Election match-up.

Comment

Trump knows exactly what he's doing...keeping himself in the Spot Light whether negatively or positively, doesn't matter. Just look at his thread that was resurrected from back in June of last year by xbowhunter just 8 hours ago and the # of responses since then. People just can't get enough of Trump either good or bad. I've seen people on here darn near writing a book on Trump. Why waste so much time and effort on someone if you can't stand them? Instead put more effort (and book writing) on the candidate you see fit for the job. Just my worthless 2 cents.

Comment

for those that haven't seen it.

YOUR WARNED, not safe for work or children

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

for those that haven't seen it.

YOUR WARNED, not safe for work or children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJoefX830Pg
                                lol!!! Haven't seen that yet. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X