• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines done Right

Lucky Girl....lucky, lucky girl![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is soooooooooooooooo lucky!!..

Comment

Does it get any better?... yes, yes it does- churros and soft serve. Man I used to love that place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t been there in 15 years...not sure how lucky she is, but I’m 100% positive that you are extremely lucky to have married way, way, WAY up

Comment

I didn't even know Pancho's were around any more.

Comment

Good Lord she must really love you !

Comment

McRibs not available yet this year?

Comment

Curt, whatever you do NEVER, NEVER let Jenn get herseff some glasses!!
                Your bride has a beautiful smile and I'd hate to see what'd happen to it if she ever did see clearly!!

Comment

See? Now you're just showing off. A beautiful lady like that loves you SOOOOOOO much, that she'll eat Pancho's with you and risk near certain gastro-intestinal difficulties.

EDIT to add:

I just realized.... That's a brilliant move on her part, as that pretty much ensures no sex this evening.

Comment

I actually miss having one of those around.

Comment

You got to f n kidding me you tight azz. Monterey house is right around the corner [emoji13]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it! You've done upped the game. Was planning on LJS, but I guess now we got to go to IHOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          See? Now you're just showing off. A beautiful lady like that loves you SOOOOOOO much, that she'll eat Pancho's with you and risk near certain gastro-intestinal difficulties.

EDIT to add:

I just realized.... That's a brilliant move on her part, as that pretty much ensures no sex this evening.
                          Bingo

Comment

Let me guess, there is a pair of new diamond earrings hidden in those enchiladas? You so sneaky, yet creative
                            Congrats!

Comment

I used to love me some Pancho's. Got the same things you did, minus the rice. Maybe a couple more refills as the plate got low.... Then a couple baskets of sopapillas. Then complain the rest of the day that I ate too much!

Comment

Working...
                              X