Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrsailfish View Post
    He did want to go home and bump uglies with momma

Aaaalllrighty then. Refer back to my first post. Shoulda knocked a piece off before he went to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulda put them hands on him.....

Comment

We would of both been unemployed if he did that to me .

Comment

Not cool. Next time, drop him off at the house then go to the job site. Ask your boss to go pick him up.

Comment

This ^^^^^

Comment

"How big a boy is he?" Roy D. Mercer

Seriously, if he put hands on you, and you did nothing and continue to give him a free ride to work, it'll happen again, IMO.

Comment

He sounds like an idiot. He slapped your face and you did nothing!!!???
                He’d be fired at the very least.

Comment

That would have been the thing to do. Drop him off and go to work. Be honest with the boss.

Comment

Im not going to tell you what you should do. Because I dont know, and dont want to be responsible if it turns bad.

But I will say this. Nobody is going to get away with putting their hands on me. At the very least i would tell hin that is his one and only chance, and next time we will both be fired because its going down. Period. Doesnt matter who "wins" , he will be hurt.

The one time I almost got physical for real at work I was a single dad ( with primary custody ) of my 2 kids. I didnt want to be fired so told the guy in front of every everyone that Im clocking out and going outside to wait off company property. He never showed. But as soon i came back in he started up again.

I will tell you this. I regret not beating the living crap out of him and getting fired for it. I quit shortly thereafter because the company ( IMO ) treated my like I was the instagator. Lose- lose for me.

I would also let him know that you dont break rules. You do your job. There is no going home for that, or taking unauthorized breaks etc.

Comment

Think I would had him show me a pic of his wife. If hot, I'd said heck yeah, but only if I get to watch!!!!!

Comment

betting employer has less of a problem with you grabbing snacks than him rolling in the sheets with someone while on the clock

Comment

I would recommend 2 things. 1)Talk to the guy. 2) tell the boss. Here’s why.

I almost stabbed a guy at work with a screwdriver one day.

This situation took place over several years. It was known in the shop that me and this guy didn’t get along and why. I’d ignore him to the best of my abilities.

He was making extremely inappropriate advances and remarks towards me. He’d already been fired for it once.
                          This was hard headed and didn’t listen or get the memo.

I did my best to keep away from him. Anyways one I’ve got to help him on his job. He walked in front of and rub his butt in the area of my junk. I pushed him away from me and said some bad words, he runs up the ladder he was using. I grabbed a screwdriver off his tool box and followed him up it. I told him if it happens again I’ll gut him!! I was super ******. I climbed off the ladder and walked away. The supervisor was standing there and only saw me push him and chase him up the ladder.

Couple minutes later boss calls me to his office. Wanting to know what happened. He said he’d talk to him AGAIN. I said ok but I’m tired off dealing with him. Next time I’ll likely kill the guy. Ain’t gonna happen. This is my 2 weeks notice. I left his office and went back to work. A little while later I get called back to the office. All 3 bosses and the supervisor are there. They told me they wrote him up again, next write up is his 3rd and he’ll be fired. They ask me to not quit. I said I’ll think about it I’m still super ******. At lunch no one would talk to me. 3 days goes by and everyone is ignoring me. Finally I ask one of the guys what the deal is.

He said I’m a snitch and no one wants to be around me. I said fair enough. Here’s what happened. What would you do? He said he’d a kill him. He also said the other guy didn’t say anything about that.

Couple days later it was mostly back to normal.

This was 2 years ago and I still work there. Me and the guy are cordial towards one another.

Comment

He wanted to check on his cheating wife.

If he swatted at me... find his favorite hang out. In a non disclosed parking lot show him right from wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              Haaa just re-read OP and realizing that the dude wanted to get some snacks at home. I read it that he wanted swing by the casa to bump uglies with his wife. Guess my head is in the gutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              That’s what I read!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                betting employer has less of a problem with you grabbing snacks than him rolling in the sheets with someone while on the clock
                                We are allowed to stop and get a cup of coffee and a snack in the morning. We are not allowed to go home and sleep with our wife

Comment

Working...
                                X