No announcement yet.

Spypoint Cell link review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump....how are they working for you guys? Still good? I’m looking to get a few.

Comment

Still doing well with my two

Comment

Mine needs some new batteries already but the ones I had put in there were bought 2 years ago Christmas so I am not holding that against the camera. Until that it was working great. I will be putting it back out tomorrow.

-john

Comment

I’ve got two out and going to the lease to set two more tomorrow using our old cameras

Comment

Wonder if they’d work on some $30 Tasco cameras I got from Walmart about 2 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              Wonder if they’d work on some $30 Tasco cameras I got from Walmart about 2 years ago?
              If it has an SD card slot, it should.

Comment

Had 2 out for a week now. So far so good. Couple of inexpensive Primos cameras.

Comment

Just got this one...
                  Attached Files

Comment

I’ve got one out right now sending me every stinking picture it takes of the 4 coons there every night
                    Attached Files

Comment

If you have multiple cell links for multiple cameras does it require separate coverage plans for each?

Comment

This guy says yes

Comment

Looks like it would work - you just have to be careful how you route the cable coming from the adapter as the SD card slot is right underneath the locking tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a photo taken with a 10 year old Wildgame camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Good deal! Looks like I’ll set them up and get 2 more cell cams going!

Comment

Good deal! Looks like I’ll set them up and get 2 more cell cams going!
                                Same here....I ordered 2 last night from Scheels. $49.99 Free Shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X