No announcement yet.

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They made short work of them today! Had their 50 at 1045! Like days like that!!

They wouldn’t chase a bait today but if you dropped it on their nose they smoked it!!

Comment

Gonna post this in the classifieds as well but I have a helix 9 lightly used with 360 for sale for $1000. Non mega. Also have a Pole Ducer pole with the ramp mounts for Livescope for $200. Have some rods I still need to get rid of as well. 2 14’ Pro Anglers and 2 13’ Jenko Kevin Rogers. I’ll go $75 for both Pro Anglers and $100 for the Jenkos

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Gonna post this in the classifieds as well but I have a helix 9 lightly used with 360 for sale for $1000. Non mega. Also have a Pole Ducer pole with the ramp mounts for Livescope for $200. Have some rods I still need to get rid of as well. 2 14’ Pro Anglers and 2 13’ Jenko Kevin Rogers. I’ll go $75 for both Pro Anglers and $100 for the Jenkos
        What are you going to use instead of the pole ducer

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the one on the TM 99pxt of the time. Going to get one that bolts to the Ultrex for the 2nd garmin. Right now it’s a $1800 nibble tray!!

Comment

Sounds like little man is tired of sharing screens.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Sounds like little man is tired of sharing screens.

Keeps him out of my hair and getting in front of my screen!

Plus this way the transducer will already be in the water. All he has to do is turn on his Garmin. Saves me some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                So I don’t wanna read back through this whole thread. Where can a guy buy some good hand tied jigs?
                Look up Redgun on here, he makes fantastic handties. I asked the same question a few months back and was pointed his direction from other members. He was quick and the quality of his work is outstanding.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20200919_174109_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	24633047Click image for larger version

Name:	20200926_185253.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	24633048

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keeps him out of my hair and getting in front of my screen!

Plus this way the transducer will already be in the water. All he has to do is turn on his Garmin. Saves me some time!
                  He outta pay for it since his jig tying business is taking off. Tell him to get his volume up![emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    He outta pay for it since his jig tying business is taking off. Tell him to get his volume up![emoji38]

That was last month!!😂. I’ve been pilfering through his stuff to get what I need made! This weekend is gonna be fun 3 days of LOP. Crappie are in trouble! Caught good fish everywhere I went today! That’s good and bad!

Comment

Hope the hurricane wind and rain stays far away. Good luck at the tourney and hope all the friends in LA get lucky with Delta.

Comment

14 pounds even day one gets you 6th place! Hoping we can step it up tomorrow. Tough day! Blow wind blow!!!

Comment

14 pounds even day one gets you 6th place! Hoping we can step it up tomorrow. Tough day! Blow wind blow!!!
                          Holy crap that's some weight

Comment

I am anxious to get back out there...or just out! We are all stuck in quarantine, my son caught the Chinese Virus somewhere so we are all working and schooling from home. I ran through every jighead I had tying up jigs and am bored! Time to get with Redgun and get some more jigheads.

Comment

Ended up in the top 10 at the stats championship. One slot behind Slew makes a fellow pretty proud. We caught a ton of fish just not enough 2 pounders.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	D444B542-0FB0-441D-9477-F53222F8D9A2.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	24633308

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                Ended up in the top 10 at the stats championship. One slot behind Slew makes a fellow pretty proud. We caught a ton of fish just not enough 2 pounders.

[ATTACH]1022781[/ATTACH]
                                Congratulations Man them are some big white ones

Comment

Working...
                                X