No announcement yet.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend from the time we were 10 is a retired f16 pilot and he always said if you thought fight pilots were nuts you should hang out with some A10 pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      VR requires VERY high end system... CPU in particular. (they haven't quite optimized their engine for multicore processors)

I run it non VR mode on an Intel i5 7600, 48MB RAM(16 should be enough), 1080ti video and NVME drive... and get 100+ frames per second at maxed graphic settings and 1080p monitor.

.... Looks like mine will handle this one though. Little bit less definition.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
        My best friend from the time we were 10 is a retired f16 pilot and he always said if you thought fight pilots were nuts you should hang out with some A10 pilots.
        I had no idea of the sheer amount of multitasking required to manage, monitor and operate in the A-10C. I always looked at as a flying cannon. But *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          .... Looks like mine will handle this one though. Little bit less definition.
          lmao

Comment

Them and B52s flew over the house in Haughton growing up my whole life! 2 of the best ever developed! Warthogs are awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Heck, I thought this was gonna be a thread about the nice cool weather we're havin'!!

My BAD!
              I actually thought someone might have let one fly, as in, pass gas.

Comment

My dad would tell me how amazing these things were. Come in all tore up, missing pieces, but still flying. My son is playing with an old metal toy one my dad got me when I was little. One of my favorite planes, for sure

Comment

I'll try to run it by my BIL, retired AF, piloted A10s.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    You should see the carrier module

DCS: Supercarrier Preview Video - YouTube
                    I just sent some of these to my dad, he was a F-18 pilot (A6s before that). I miss being able to go on the tiger cruise with them. Those carriers were awesome to be on and watching take offs and landings was always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      I just sent some of these to my dad, he was a F-18 pilot (A6s before that). I miss being able to go on the tiger cruise with them. Those carriers were awesome to be on and watching take offs and landings was always fun.
                      Send him this one.

Holy

I'm stuck on the A-10 for now, but man my next module purchase will be the Super Carrier and the FA-18/F-14

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIvnLgLuVFs"]SUPERCARRIER LAUNCH - IT'S MY LIFE - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jUMeFjnCc"]DCS WORLD - FREE FOR ALL MONTH! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          He would be a welcome addition here.

Comment

Some really cool videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Back from my BIL- "That is pretty realistic! Brings back memories."

Comment

New and improved BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_GIeJAr2Lk"]A-10 GAU-8/A Updated Gun Sounds - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X