Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rad Rover E bike sale

Rad rover has a bike sale as we speak.

I just bought an e bike from them and they have a referral program on which we can both get $100 credit if you use my referral code, its that easy.

Let me know if your in the market so you can use my referral code and we both can get a $100 credit.

Here is their link.
    Give your friends $50 off their first electric bike purchase and get a $50 Rad Power Bikes gift card for each successful referral.

Shop award-winning electric bikes for all riders: city, commuter, cargo, family, folding, hybrid, step-through and more. Check out Rad ebikes now!

Also check out their Youtube videos.

Thanks

Which one did you buy and what use did you buy it for?

Comment

We just bought two of these with the comfort bundle. They work well.

Discover the carefree fun that Lectric eBikes have to offer! A wide variety of electric bike models and accessories create fun, foldable, and affordable adventures for every rider - including class 3 capabilities, pedal assist, and throttle options.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211118_165109 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.7 KB
ID:	24669891

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211118_164952 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	24669892
      Last edited by Bill M; 11-28-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Which one did you buy and what use did you buy it for?
        Got the radcity commuter just to cruise around the neighboorhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
          We just bought two of these with the comfort bundle. They work well.

Discover the carefree fun that Lectric eBikes have to offer! A wide variety of electric bike models and accessories create fun, foldable, and affordable adventures for every rider - including class 3 capabilities, pedal assist, and throttle options.

[ATTACH]1071953[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1071954[/ATTACH]

Man those are nice, how are you liking them? Amd what do you thibk of them

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
            Man those are nice, how are you liking them? Amd what do you thibk of them

We really like them. They fold as well so pretty easy to transport. Will had accessories as we ride more and figure out what we want/need to long rides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              We really like them. They fold as well so pretty easy to transport. Will had accessories as we ride more and figure out what we want/need to long rides.
              Good idea, I like those. Thanks for posting pics and the review.

Comment

Below is my referral link that will get you $100 off your order. Thanks.

I love RPB US! Shop through my link to get a reward http://rwrd.io/2ujf4u5?s

Comment

Working...
                X