Are you gonna watch the eclipse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you gonna watch the eclipse ?

A deep partial lunar eclipse will darken the moon in the wee hours of tomorrow morning - we will see about 97% of the moon slip into Earth’s shadow. With just a sliver of the moon exposed to the sun at maximum eclipse it should glow an unusual ruddy/reddish color. For us, maximum eclipse will occur at about 3:00am but watching the shadow slide in then slide out should be quite a sight. As usual those of you away from the city will have the best view. Looks like the sky should be nice and clear for most of the state.

I would love to but my bed time is 830 pm. It's tiring getting older.

Comment

At that time of the night.....or morning, I count on the internet to let me see it the next day ..
      Last edited by Smart; 11-18-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

That'll be about an hour before I get up.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Only if nature calls during those hours.

Comment

I might watch it because every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around.

Last year I only watched it because I got a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears.

My wife used to make me watch it with her but she now she gets a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.

I told her we could take a break and then I got a little bit terrified and then I saw the look in her eyes.

Comment

I will catch the next one.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I am .

Comment

I'll be driving to hunt at that time. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I might watch it because every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around.

Last year I only watched it because I got a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears.

My wife used to make me watch it with her but she now she gets a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.

I told her we could take a break and then I got a little bit terrified and then I saw the look in her eyes.
                    Forever's gonna start tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

He didn't say it was a total eclipse, just 97%

Comment

I’ll be up at that time since I’m planning on going hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          He didn't say it was a total eclipse, just 97%
                          TBH is a powderkeg...and y'all are giving off sparks.

Comment

Uhhhh, nope. I like to sleep too much.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Crap, I thought it starts tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                              X