The Modern Management Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Modern Management Podcast

For those who like podcasts, wildlife management, or both, we have started a podcast for you. We are thrilled to bring a new podcast into this digital world we live in. The Modern Management Podcast dives into the world of those who manage wild things in wild places.
    From deer management to fisheries and everything in between, we look to cover all aspects dealing with modern land and wildlife management. We will have Wildlife Biologists, Fisheries Biologists, land managers, and regulatory agencies on to dive into topics spanning the entirety of the outdoors.

We will post a release date for the first episode soon. In the meantime, if you could follow and share our page it would be a huge help!

The Modern Management Podcast , Tyler, Texas. 73 likes. Environmental Consultant

This is FREE, and we are not making any money off of it (dont delete me for posting )

Will they be uploaded to YouTube? I don't have facebook?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      Will they be uploaded to YouTube? I don't have facebook?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
      They will. I will post that link tomorrow.

Comment

Intro episode is live!

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.

The Modern Management Podcast dives into the world of those who manage wild things in wild places. From deer management to fisheries and everything in between, we look to cover all aspects dealing with modern land and wildlife management. Your hos...
        Last edited by Sippy; 02-10-2022, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Just followed on spotify. Ill give it a listen on the drive home from work

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
            Just followed on spotify. Ill give it a listen on the drive home from work
            Much appreciated!

Comment

I'll check it out, Thanks

Comment

Subscribed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SM69 View Post
                  Subscribed

Thank you!

Comment

Enjoyed the intro, looking forward to what’s coming up. Best of luck.

Comment

We are in the studio room today recording! We are rolling now and will be producing bi-weekly podcasts.

We have quite the agenda already, but we are absolutely open to any topics yall would like to see! Feel free to comment here.

Comment

Episode 1 is live. From this point we will release a new episode every 2 weeks. We appreciate any feedback, shares, and anyone who subscribes!

In this episode we discuss springtime fisheries management with Dane Holmes, Co-Founder and Director of Fisheries Management for Freedom Environmental Solutions.

Comment

Episode 2 is up and running! The effects of the drought on wildlife and fisheries

Comment

I'll send this to my daughter. She'll graduate from SFA in the Spring (2023) with a degree in Environmental Science so this will probably be some good info for her.

Comment

I didn't know this existed! I'll for sure be checking it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X