Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much interest in Rangers baseball this year, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bad as we were last year any move is a good move.

Comment

I'm pleased with the moves so far and they reportedly are not done yet. Word is they are going hard after Kershaw. I guess there is a chance if he wants to be back in Dallas full time....

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I'm pleased with the moves so far and they reportedly are not done yet. Word is they are going hard after Kershaw. I guess there is a chance if he wants to be back in Dallas full time....
        What a good way to end his career and be like the new Nolan Ryan (but hoefully with a championship.) Could retire in his home area and be an ambassador for the team

Comment

At least we have hope now. If I could only get FSSW back so I can watch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’d better keep ponying up the cash while there are quality free agents available. They’re still an incredibly long way from escaping mediocrity. Just look at the lowly Angels, who employ the two best baseball players on planet earth, but little else. 2022 could be interesting though, especially if some combination of Jung, Huff, Leiter, Winn, et. al. can contribute.
            Last edited by sandbill; 12-01-2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X