Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great week at the deer lease. My son killed a Javelina and my wife killed a very unique cull buck. Saw a lot of deer with some great potential. I hate the season is over for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

I was also finally able to seal the deal with my recurve. I have hunted off and on with it since 2008 but really put forth the effort this year to try and seal the deal. The slippery does have given me the Matrix treatment a couple weeks ago so this week I decided to aim completely under the armpit in anticipation. She ducked into the shot and it worked out great

Last edited by KactusKiller; 11-28-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Great deer Jack! Congrats!

Comment

Well since he didn’t have a name for him can we call him the sideways buck? Picture pun of course!

Congrats again,Jack!
          We are having one helluva season!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Great week at the deer lease. My son killed a Javelina and my wife killed a very unique cull buck. Saw a lot of deer with some great potential. I hate the season is over for us.

Way to go Barrett and Erin! Nice job on the stinkalina and the jerky freak!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Congrats on the kills.

Comment

KactusKiller, that is a hell of a deer brother!!!!! Big time congrats!!

Comment

Congrats again Jack, that is an absolute stud!

Comment

K-Killer, your deer has it all. Mass, tine length, and uniqueness in one package.

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Jack on a stud. Congrats to all on some quality animals. Hoping to get back out soon.

Rwc

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayhem;15960521]Great week at the deer lease. My son killed a Javelina and my wife killed a very unique cull buck. Saw a lot of deer with some great potential. I hate the season is over for us.

Congratulations on the season y'all have had! Looks like your army will have several targets for the next several years.

Comment

Congrats everyone on the kills! Some great deer falling!

Comment

My son put a good shot on this busted up Irion County buck. We had him on camera pretty regularly, and we speculated he was old. His teeth confirmed he was at least 6.5 YO. My son was super happy. Viva November!

Click image for larger version

Name:	OldTen.Resizedjpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	416.9 KB
ID:	24669940

Comment

Congratulations on your son putting meat on the table! He got a nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                                My son put a good shot on this busted up Irion County buck. We had him on camera pretty regularly, and we speculated he was old. His teeth confirmed he was at least 6.5 YO. My son was super happy. Viva November!

[ATTACH]1072103[/ATTACH]

Attaboy Little Simek! Congrats to him on a fine deer..

Comment

Working...
                                X