X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangitman‼️

Comment

Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

I wasn’t gonna post another pic for luck sake but I don’t care anymore. I’m so mad, this deer has been so killable given the circumstances and somehow he has slipped through both of us. My buddy is not a member and is a stone cold east texas killer though. I think one of us gets it done in the morning. He‘ll be at the apple tree on this pen and I’ll hunt the oat patch up front. Calling our shot. We kill him in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the plan. Hope it works out.

Comment

You have to kill him now. He’s occupying to much real estate in your head. Good luck in the morning.
          Last edited by Gumbo Man; 11-13-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Tony I saw where Todd got a good one, I think it was today? Congrats to him.

So this “meaty” buck, is he on the 40 acre piece?

Comment

Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Tony I saw where Todd got a good one, I think it was today? Congrats to him.

So this “meaty” buck, is he on the 40 acre piece?

Yeah Todd killed that George bucks on our river lease in Newton. Great deer. Yeah Meaty is on the 40 acre new place. No pics of him and his doe last night. Making some coffee then headed north

Last edited by Tshelly; 11-14-2021, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Cowboy. Done messing around but I think he knows it too

I learned a few years back if all I did was play Indian I would be a vegetarian. I love bow hunting but there's something special about sitting in the stand with a rifle knowing nothing is safe. Good luck this AM. They moved on camera all night at my Newton county lease.

Comment

Meaty and the doe were in the oat patch last night. I missed that pic I guess. We should be settled in soon. I’ll update after daylight

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                    I learned a few years back if all I did was play Indian I would be a vegetarian. I love bow hunting but there's something special about sitting in the stand with a rifle knowing nothing is safe. Good luck this AM. They moved on camera all night at my Newton county lease.

Lol yea. I’m saving my bow for newton and the grass farm and Oklahoma.

Comment

Nothing so far. Woods are waking up and it’s a great day be out here.

Comment

I’m still sitting on a skunk. Buddy has sen 2 spikes and an 8 so far.

Comment

I’m out. Got a list longer than my arm of to do’s for the wife. Wind sucks for this evening. May have to hang a set

Comment

Keep at it bud

Comment

Finally saw a spike and Snake, a solid 4 yr old. All the satellite bucks are around but no sign of meaty and the doe. First of my week I’d pretty open so it lo be back in the mornin.

Comment

Meaty was off the doe Sunday night so I made a hunt Monday morning then bailed pretty early. The old man left some ladder stands and a tripod. I pulled them out and at least got the tripod going for another set. He was on camera a few times last night. Finally getting some of our does back on camera too. Thursday afternoon should be my next hunt.

New tripod set

Comment

Working...
                                X