No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorena put up another 56-0 win for the second week in a row. Outscored their 6 district foes 306-51.
    Not only is the football team having a great year, v-ball girls are playing their regional quarterfinal round Tuesday, the band made it to state this past Wednesday but didn’t make the finals, and the cross country girls finished as the 3A state runners up yesterday morning. The kids from little old Lorena are making some awesome memories.
    Football team travels to Montgomery to take on Hitchcock next week to start the playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Can you fill me in on where/how to stream a game?
      I’m gonna miss our first playoff game and looking to watch it on my phone, hopefully hooked up to the TV in my motel room.
      I would also like to know this info.

Comment

It all depends on the home team n most cases. Some schools host it through seems and some games are on NFHS network. I was using my phone as a hot spot for my laptop and watching it via the feed from Crawford. They do a great job with the camera to watch a game.

For the playoffs, it’s probably more difficult for schools to do since they aren’t played at home stadiums (in most cases).

Comment

Van ended up 10-0 and district champs. Beat Brownsboro 48-21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Playoff brackets are up!!!
            Franklin takes on Danbury. Not showing a site yet but shows a Thursday game. I hope that’s not right. Gonna be on the road to Kansas and not sure if I will be at the motel or not by kickoff time!!!

Comment

Lorena travels to Montgomery Thursday night to face Hitchcock.
              Good luck to all this week.

Comment

Looking like Crawford fans don't have to travel to far........Crawford vs Dawson @ the Midway ISD complex.

He we go post season....now lets see what happens.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  Playoff brackets are up!!!
                  Franklin takes on Danbury. Not showing a site yet but shows a Thursday game. I hope that’s not right. Gonna be on the road to Kansas and not sure if I will be at the motel or not by kickoff time!!!
                  Thursday night in Waller.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    Looking like Crawford fans don't have to travel to far........Crawford vs Dawson @ the Midway ISD complex.

He we go post season....now lets see what happens.

Rwc
                    Tonight 7:00 p.m. start time..............here we go, lets start the second season off with a bang.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

Bells is taking on Blooming Grove tomorrow.

Comment

Franklin took care of business tonight!!
                        63-7
                        On to the next!!

Comment

Gunter moves on to next round. 62-7 over Scurry-Rosse.

Comment

Gilmer snuck by mexia last night 71-14.

Comment

rockwall won big over north garland.

rockwall QB braedyn locke broke the texas 6a all time td record with his 127th career td, he passed kyler murray last week to move into 2nd place in 6a all time passing yards. he good.

they will tangle with desoto next week.

Comment

Lorena took care of Hitchcock last night and move on to face Woodville next Thursday in Madisonville.

Comment

Working...
                                X