• Show
Clear All

Thank you all!

Comment

THANK YOU! To all who have served.

Comment

Thank you to all Veterans.

Comment

Today is more than just Veterans Day. On this day 54 years ago I lost 21 of my brothers, 18 from my company (Bravo) on top of Hill 724 during the battle for Dak To, Vietnam. May they all rest in peace and be remembered. We have lost many more since returning home. There are now less than 150 of us left from 3rd Battalion, 8th Infantry regiment, 4th I.D. that fought in that senseless war.
          In remembrance:
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to my Dad, Sp4 Clint Nicholls US Army Rest in Peace Pops. My Brother , CPO David Nicholls US Navy and our Daughter, PO Kelli Nell US Navy. My favorite Vets. And all the rest of you. Raise one up later for em all.

Comment

All gave some and some gave all. A big thank you goes out to all the Veterans today.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Today is more than just Veterans Day. On this day 54 years ago I lost 21 of my brothers, 18 from my company (Bravo) on top of Hill 724 during the battle for Dak To, Vietnam. May they all rest in peace and be remembered. We have lost many more since returning home. There are now less than 150 of us left from 3rd Battalion, 8th Infantry regiment, 4th I.D. that fought in that senseless war.

In remembrance:
                Thank you for sharing that sir. I'm sorry about your brothers. Welcome home.

Comment

Thank you to all Veterans!
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Thanks ya'll! Kiddos and I left grampy a happy veterans day message this morning on the way to school. He's the only old person I know that sleeps till 930am!

Comment

Thank You Vets!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        In remembrance:
                        Steadfast and Loyal!

Comment

Happy Veterans day my brothers and sisters! Hope the people in your community are treating you right today. I teach now at a HS and they really put it on for us. Have had former students stop by, teachers hug me, cookies, cards, and a Cuban sandwich being catered in from Black Walnut. Dont worry about the stupid magic light box in your living room and pocket, American still respect the military and those that served.

Thank you for my service!
                          Last edited by Ætheling; 11-11-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Thank you to all vets

Comment

Thanks to all that have served, and to those that are still serving.
                              God bless you all.

Comment

Thank you vets and current military!

Comment

Working...
                                X