No announcement yet.

Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of people in this world that deserve a bullet to the brain but we are not the arbiter of justice unless violence is visited on us or ours personally and even then it has to happen within the law. If I could meet out justice to everyone who deserved it I’d run out of ammo.

Comment

So sad

Comment

Abandoned children in Houston apartment

The scenario does not exist in which those kids “parents” deserve to take another breath. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible case. Some people are truly evil. I'm positive someone or multiple people will be arrested and charged.

Comment

Public hangings would curb this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
              Y'all will have to understand, I speak from experience on this and I don't care to explain.
              This was pretty obvious

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                There are lots of people in this world that deserve a bullet to the brain but we are not the arbiter of justice unless violence is visited on us or ours personally and even then it has to happen within the law. If I could meet out justice to everyone who deserved it I’d run out of ammo.
                Amen

Comment

Originally posted by booger presley View Post
                  What is so sad is that my wife and I have had so much trouble trying to start a family of our own and have went through years of fertility treatment including 2 rounds if IVF and still don't have a family and then I see people treating such a precious and valuable thing in life with such neglect. It ****** me off to no end that someone could treat children like this when there are so many people that would cherish them and give them so much better of a life

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                  My brother and one of my best friends the same. My buddy would be a great dad and his wife an awesome mom. Brother was blessed after years of trying. Keep your head up sir

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The young man - 15 - must have been very scared that his parents would do something if he retaliated. There's more to the story we don't know... I'm afraid it is going to get worse as more details come out. He had a cell phone and any adult had been gone for "months". Why would he wait so long to call? Then the 2nd link MadHatter shared they said he would only eat packaged food because he didn't want to be poisoned. Something much more sinister is afoot.

Comment

Y'all will have to understand, I speak from experience on this and I don't care to explain. If I'm stepping on toes so be it. Yea I'm mad, I get that way sometimes.
                      Reading your posts it's pretty obvious of that. Take a breath, go talk to someone, anyone and don't let this poison that's affected this situation to affect you more then it has.

There are several LEO's on here and a couple are in the Dept that is handling this case. While their bosses are sometimes clowns these Gentlemen and coworkers will see justice served. Is it a slow process? Yea it it is... But if we resort to mob justice then we're no better then these sperm and egg donors these boys have to call parents.

Comment

I don't even know what to say about this. I'm tired of it and I've emailed everyone from the Chief of Police to Senator Cruz. I'm not interested in hearing how messed up the politicians are, we all know it. I'm asking please send them an email or ten about how you feel about that mother not being in jail. Speak up, be heard. If not us then who will speak up for them. Let our elected officials hear it, one is dead and the other three are probably messed up for life. It's time to speak up. Demand that criminal be publically put in jail for what she's done to those children. Thank you. Kevin
                        I am sure that charges will be filed. They have to put the criminal case together. In criminal cases it’s not something you see in the news media and just run out and get warrants and call it a day.

While I hope the responsible people are severely punished, I would hate to see criminal charges because politicians call the police and demand of it. Remember that Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar and others of their ilk might call and demand charges be file against certain people. Is that where we want to go?

This seems to be a terrible and disgusting case. I can assure you after almost 4 decades in the business, I have seen some pretty disgusting stuff. Let the police do their job first and see where it goes. As much as needs to be put together in this case, it will only hampered the efforts to have politicians breathing down their neck for a photo op.

Comment

The charges will come. It won't be for lack of effort on the part of the police. They were there at the scene, saw it for themselves, and talked to the mom. I've seen more than enough dead children and those cases don't sit well with any cop. They want to see them in jail more than anyone here. You still have to build a case which takes time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some people don't need to be on this earth. That's all I know to say about it. Some people just suck. Pieces of crap. Anyone that harms a child ain't no different than a rabid animal in my opinion. They need to be dealt with immediately. Shoot that whore in the face and move on with life and try to better the lives of her children.

I don't know how cops see this stuff and don't just shoot the people responsible. I really don't. It's probably not because of their lack of wanting to.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 10-25-2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

There is no more heinous an evil than that which is perpetrated on children. I hope there is a special place in hell for those who do it. May they burn in it for eternity.

Comment

Y'all are letting sound bites and clickbait run your emotions. I'm the commander of the homicide unit. We have the highest murder clearance rate of any large agency in the country.

Your emails are doing nothing. My 24 investigators and 4 sergeants are working tirelessly day and night.

We know a little bit about investigations. Many of us, including me, worked child abuse.

If you ever had to deal with Harris county prosecutors, Harris county judges, and Harris county jurors...you would have an inkling of understanding.

We don't play for clickbait headlines.

Comment

Working...
                                X