Too good to be true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
    I’ve heard of an operation in center point doing this. Haven’t heard of anyone really being successful at doing anything but spending 350 dollars. I’d seriously check into it before I’d agree
    I don’t know him but there is some guy selling hunts on Facebook named sarge , it’s pretty cheesy, he has small pieces of property
    From center point down to bandara, kinda a day hunt type thing

Comment

Does he sell Yeti coolers at a discount also?

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        Pretty sure this is the hunt a friend of mine went on last year it was a night hunt on a small property but he had a great time killed two small axis does
        I had a co-worker do a similar thing in that area and may be the same one (Price was $350). Guy owned about 20 acres behind his machine shop. Had a box stand and a feeder about 50 yards away. Recommended hunting at night with a red light. They would sit in the dark until they heard something moving by the feeder or saw shadows. Would throw on the light and fire away if an axis. Not very sporting but they shot 3 axis in 2 nights of hunting.

I would definitely get a lot of information before agreeing to this hunt though.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
          Does he sell Yeti coolers at a discount also?
          quick on the response! lol

Comment

Working...
          X