2019 LBJ Grassland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post
    I am not wasting my time with them anymore. I dropped my bow off at Texas Outlaw in Weatherford last night. They didn't have my string in stock but I just got a call that my bow is ready! He took a string off one that he had in stock. He did say that my mods were missing from my cams but Cinnamon creek says they never touched it. Charles at Texas Outlaw replaced my cams, string and is going to take care of the missing mods free of charge, and all within 24 hr turn around. That is ****** customer service!
    good deal bud, ill have to be weary if I need some work done with my bow with them...I just really go to cinnamon creek for the 3d range, It really is fun and truly helps you for hunting situations...I haven't gotten stuff done for my bow with them in about 5 years, but they did do a great job super tuning it BUT it was a hoyt lol....

Comment

It's going to be warm and breezy tomorrow, but I'm still excited. I'm hoping I can use that to my advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
        good deal bud, ill have to be weary if I need some work done with my bow with them...I just really go to cinnamon creek for the 3d range, It really is fun and truly helps you for hunting situations...I haven't gotten stuff done for my bow with them in about 5 years, but they did do a great job super tuning it BUT it was a hoyt lol....
        Man, the shop I was at when my string broke seems to be on point! He isn't a mathews dealer or else he would have taken care of me but he has a 3D range as well. Have yet to really check it out yet since I haven't had my bow in my hands past 3 days lol but I will be going on Sunday to get it back on track! I was really hoping that Cinnamon Creek was going to work with me but they refused.

Comment

Man, the shop I was at when my string broke seems to be on point! He isn't a mathews dealer or else he would have taken care of me but he has a 3D range as well. Have yet to really check it out yet since I haven't had my bow in my hands past 3 days lol but I will be going on Sunday to get it back on track! I was really hoping that Cinnamon Creek was going to work with me but they refused.
          Where did you end up getting it fixed? Gateway Archery in Fort Worth is pretty nice and a Matthews dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
            Where did you end up getting it fixed? Gateway Archery in Fort Worth is pretty nice and a Matthews dealer.
            Charles at Texas Outlaw in Weatherford is who ended up taking care of me! It was previously Davids Outdoors. He is a real good dude!

Comment

Fort Grard Archery and Guns

Comment

It was packed out there this AM!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                  It was packed out there this AM!
                  Kinda glad Im stuck at work haha. Might try and make it out next weekend, heck maybe even Monday morning!

Comment

Kinda glad Im stuck at work haha. Might try and make it out next weekend, heck maybe even Monday morning!
                    Me too. Hopefully it'll cool down some by the 8th.

Comment

Yeah I’m probably sticking to weekdays.

Comment

I got down pretty early and spent a few hours scouting. My hopes weren't high but I thought maybe I'd get lucky on something walking by right after first light. Didn't happen but still nice to see the sun come up in the woods!

Comment

I may end up out there Monday morning, maybe see if I can take my hammock up tomorrow night. Gonna head back to fort grard tomorrow and get the bow resighted in after the new string and then I may go buy a quick set up blind to use for now until I find a spot I like for a tree stand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any confirmed kills yet? Just got back from sighting the bow in. Got my camo sprayed with odor killer, got my backpack packed up and ready to go and got my spot in mind! 4:30 will be here in no time!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I’ll start.
                              This morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also did anyone loose a doe out there and shoots Cabelas arrows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X