X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm game

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      This game sounds interesting. How time consuming is it?
      To begin you’ll spend more time studying how to play. If we got a TBH game going there would be a time advantage in that none of us know what we’re doing, so you won’t have to study all the moves your opponents expect you to play and how to defend against all the moves you should expect your opponents to make.

I’ve spent more time studying whether my country should align with Russia or attack them straight out. I’ve spent very little time on the negotiation and sending in my orders, so not time consuming at all.

It looks like we have 7 interested so I’ll contact the GM for the game I’m currently in and see if he’d run one for just TBH folks.

Comment

Ok, for those that are interested, the GM has agreed to run a game for us. I will PM everyone that said they are interested, but we can not not take the first 7 that sign up. You need to go on to www.diplomaticcorp.com and create a user name. Then sign up for game re003 “Game for the hunting crew”. Garry will be our GM and will get us started once everyone has signed up.

Comment

diplomacy, play, play diplomacy, online, online diplomacy, email, email diplomacy, pbem, pbem diplomacy, board game, boardgame, diplomacy board game

Comment

yall better hurry! Spots are fillin up fast!!

Comment

Sounds interesting

Comment

We've got 2 signed up now!!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Interesting... I'd join a TBH one if enough want to
                  Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  I would be in
                  Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  We’re at 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  We gonna do this?
                  Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  I'm game
                  Yall need to sign up

Comment

i joined

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      To begin you’ll spend more time studying how to play. If we got a TBH game going there would be a time advantage in that none of us know what we’re doing, so you won’t have to study all the moves your opponents expect you to play and how to defend against all the moves you should expect your opponents to make.

I’ve spent more time studying whether my country should align with Russia or attack them straight out. I’ve spent very little time on the negotiation and sending in my orders, so not time consuming at all.

It looks like we have 7 interested so I’ll contact the GM for the game I’m currently in and see if he’d run one for just TBH folks.
                      I think its time we try to recruit some other players.... We need four more!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Yall need to sign up
                        I've tried
                        It says to only use letters for my city.

I've tried several times at different times. Each time it says the same...

Comment

It did give me a lot of hassle over my stuff when I signed up.

Comment

It took me like 2 seconds to sign up

Comment

This is right in my wheelhouse as far interests. If y’all need another then let me know how to join the group. I’ll sign up once I get to my gate (traveling now).

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                                This is right in my wheelhouse as far interests. If y’all need another then let me know how to join the group. I’ll sign up once I get to my gate (traveling now).
                                Sign up! We need to finish out our group so we can get started!

Comment

Working...
                                X