No announcement yet.

Lake Dunlap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to go reclaim some of those lost lures. I’m sure all kinds of stuff will be found.

Comment

So what is the over/under of number of vehicles and bodies they find?

Once it dries out a little, time to get out with the GPS to mark some fishing structure

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
        It should't, there is another dam just after where the Comal dumps into the Guadalupe. I hope they get Dunlap fixed soon as that is our primary Wakeboarding lake.
        I was checking out property along Dunlap not that long ago. It’s amazing how much damage the wakeboard boats specifically have caused to the properties bordering the river.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          I was checking out property along Dunlap not that long ago. It’s amazing how much damage the wakeboard boats specifically have caused to the properties bordering the river.
          Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            No offense to wakeboard/skiers but I hate y’all lol most of them on lake placid are just extremely rude and will get within feet of you.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              No offense to wakeboard/skiers but I hate y’all lol most of them on lake placid are just extremely rude and will get within feet of you.

I hear ya. I haven’t ridden in years but just like anything else there is etiquette, and unfortunately some don’t follow it

Comment

Follow this link for some drone footage of the lake

Comment

Place should be crawling with metal detectors this weekend.

I wonder what the laws are on excavating in front of your house to make a deeper swimming hole, or cut ditches for fish highways?

When Granbury dried up a few years ago, several guys made a lot of money taking boats out of slings and hauling them out for folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awful. Used to fish it.

Comment

I wondered if anyone was out on the lake in a boat and got stuck...doesn’t look like it was ever very deep.

Comment

We will finally get the salmon runs back into Central Texas!

Comment

We have a house on Dunlap and this is just sickening. There go all the summer plans. I’ve heard a rumor of $10million to fix the dam and 4-5 years to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash View Post
                            We have a house on Dunlap and this is just sickening. There go all the summer plans. I’ve heard a rumor of $10million to fix the dam and 4-5 years to repair.

Sucks for y’all for sure. I hope they find ways to improve the lake in the meantime, and fix it quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Just read they expect lake to be completely empty by day's end.
                              It's a river, that they ****ed up. So at the worst, it will be just the Guadalupe River through that area, like it was before the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                It's a river, that they ****ed up. So at the worst, it will be just the Guadalupe River through that area, like it was before the ****.
                                True, Unfortunately there are dams on the upstream side that restrict that flow. Like canyon lake. It’s gonna be a trickle.

Comment

Working...
                                X