• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many X-ray techs on TBH?

I know there are a few

Happy rad tech week

I got notice of ARRT audit on Monday
    Third time, first 2 were back to back

Thanks, happy rad tech week back at ya. Have fun with the audit, they got me a few years ago.

Comment

Here! Happy Rad tech week, hope your bosses spoil ya, ours doesn't acknowledge it, lol. That stinks about the audit, reminds me I need cme's!

Comment

Rad Tech. since 1994. Registered C.T. has been my last 23 years. Wife is a Registered Vascular Sonographer for 21years.
        Thanks for the shout out to Rad Week. Yall have a good one.

Comment

That’s cool! Happy Rad Tech week, one of my twins wants to go to school to be a x-ray dude

Comment

Happy Rad Tech Week Y’all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Rad Tech week. We cooked a brisket lunch for all our team members that glow in the dark!

Comment

I'm not a Rad Tech anymore but I was back in the early 90s. Did RT MT PT and of course darkroom. I swapped to operations in 2000. Miss my inspection days tho. Good people good times

Comment

Cheers to y’all. My sweetie works for the state, keeping y’all on the up and up. She was a tech for many years before going over to the dark side.

Comment

Not me but my wife has her Masters in Radiology! Happy Rad Tech week!

Comment

Me either but my wife teaches at one of the two local radiology schools here in Beaumont.

Comment

Working...
                      X