David's Outdoors Weatherford has New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's Outdoors Weatherford has New Owner

Many of you know That David and I have been ready to retire for the last couple years and we can finally share the news that we are officially retiring!!
    We have sold out to another man and wife, Charles & Jinx McFarland,already owners of Texas Outlaws Guns & Ammo, so there will be a name change but will still be at the same location of David"s Outdoors, 1448 Mineral Wells Hwy, Weatherford,Texas 76086.We can not be happier, they are going to do amazing things and continue promoting the sport of archery that David and I started 36 years ago. Besides the archery they will also have guns, ammo and fishing!! We will still be hanging around some so don't be surprised if you see us up there shooting our own bows. It is bittersweet but we are very excited to see where this new adventure leads us!!

We wish Charles & Jinx all the best and ask that you support them like you have us over the years!! Pass the word and drop off and meet them!!

We have made many friends over the years that will be forever cherished
    Thanks again for all your continued support!!

David & Tammera
    Park
    Last edited by DavidsOutdoors; 11-03-2018, 09:35 AM.

Congratulations on retirement! Best wishes to the new owners. Will be sure to swing by next time I’m in the area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, enjoy your retirement.

Comment

Been in there many times...…..
        You've always been, top notch...….
        I hope the tradition carries on.....
        Good luck on your retirement...
        You've earned it.....

Comment

Thanks for many good years
          Best of luck on retirement
          Y’all deff deserve it
          Now maybe David will get to hunt again

Comment

more congrats on your retirement. We have always enjoyed your store so much.
            Best wishes to you in your new life together!

Comment

Congratulations Tamara and David. Good to hear everything is going well!

Comment

Congrats to you both! Thanks for all your help and knowledge over the years!

Comment

Congratulations David & Tamara, enjoy your retirement.

Comment

That's great y'all enjoy your well deserved retirement.
                    Hope the new owners are half as good of people as you and David are.

Comment

Congratulations. A quality establishment and owners for sure. Drove from Fort Worth to buy my first Mathews from you. May God bless your future and you enjoy it thoroughly.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good for you folks...retirement "ain't that bad, lol!"

Comment

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy retirement as much as I think i will enjoy retirement. My daughter Aubrey and I have been in many times and we both wish you the best.

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement, and best of luck on your journey.
                              Bought my first bow from David and he was always willing to help out when need advice or even some adjustments. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X