Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
trophy8
Pope & Young
 
trophy8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Georgetown Texas
Default ATF ruling on receivers and parts kits

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...ceiver/summary


And we STILL have folks on here wanting more gun control. This is what you get when you give them an inch.
trophy8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 01:11 PM   #2
bubba joe
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LaPorte
Hunt In: ground blind sometimes
Default

so, what does it mean? decipher their trickery for me....
bubba joe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 01:27 PM   #3
hog_down
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Default

Someone want to decipher that for me?
hog_down is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 01:34 PM   #4
npe001
Ten Point
 
npe001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tomball, Texas
Hunt In: Madisonville, Tx
Default

The ATF does not make laws.. Null and Void
npe001 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:11 PM   #5
DirtyDave
Ten Point
 
DirtyDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Decatur
Default

This is mostly about what's commonly known as "80 percent" receivers. Basically changing their stance to say "partially complete" is now considered a frame or receiver. Where before it was not considered a receiver until it is 100% complete and functional.

Definition of a “frame or receiver” includes a partially complete, disassembled, or nonfunctional frame or receiver that has reached a stage in manufacture where it may quickly and easily (“readily”) be made to function as a “frame or receiver”

They are also going after the "Solvent Trap" parts and kits. They just keep infringing like it's their job...
DirtyDave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:13 PM   #6
DirtyDave
Ten Point
 
DirtyDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Decatur
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by npe001 View Post
The ATF does not make laws.. Null and Void
Except for the part where they don't care what you think. They make these determinations and then go after businesses and individuals all the time. Constitution means nothing to Unconstitutional Agencies.
DirtyDave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:48 PM   #7
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young
 
Drycreek3189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Troup
Hunt In: Cherokee, Rusk Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by npe001 View Post
The ATF does not make laws.. Null and Void
Tell that to the people who have had their gun safes torched, their homes ransacked, and their lives turned upside down. They are a law enforcement org and they will put your azz in the stout house. Sheesh !
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:58 PM   #8
mmoses
Ten Point
 
mmoses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: League City TX
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDave View Post
This is mostly about what's commonly known as "80 percent" receivers. Basically changing their stance to say "partially complete" is now considered a frame or receiver. Where before it was not considered a receiver until it is 100% complete and functional.

Definition of a “frame or receiver” includes a partially complete, disassembled, or nonfunctional frame or receiver that has reached a stage in manufacture where it may quickly and easily (“readily”) be made to function as a “frame or receiver”

They are also going after the "Solvent Trap" parts and kits. They just keep infringing like it's their job...
So at what point is a block of aluminum/plastic considered a firearm?
mmoses is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 05:19 PM   #9
jomw10
Six Point
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default

I think that is the issue. The law is vague, so the ATF gets to make a determination. They are changing their definition, unfortunately it's the law until a judge, appeals court says otherwise.
jomw10 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-28-2022, 08:43 AM   #10
gatorgrizz27
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tallahassee FL, fled the Californian invasion of Austin TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoses View Post
So at what point is a block of aluminum/plastic considered a firearm?
At one point they were claiming that if it took less than 8 hours in a machine shop to finish it was “readily convertible.”

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/...ink/5-2451323/

One manufacturer stated their billet lowers took ~ 5 minutes from a solid block to machine.

Never mind the fact that I haven’t seen a single crime being committed with a home built 80% firearm. The gang crime “ghost guns” are all factory produced with ground off serial numbers.

Most of the mass shooters have bought their hardware legally from vendors that ran background checks, and SHOULD have come up as prohibited persons except the government failed to transfer the info fro one agency to another, so it wasn’t found.

They want you to believe these guys couldn’t get firearms legally so they are building their own to commit crimes, but that’s not the case.

Last edited by gatorgrizz27; 05-28-2022 at 08:48 AM.
gatorgrizz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-29-2022, 08:55 AM   #11
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
At one point they were claiming that if it took less than 8 hours in a machine shop to finish it was “readily convertible.”

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/...ink/5-2451323/

One manufacturer stated their billet lowers took ~ 5 minutes from a solid block to machine.

Never mind the fact that I haven’t seen a single crime being committed with a home built 80% firearm. The gang crime “ghost guns” are all factory produced with ground off serial numbers.

Most of the mass shooters have bought their hardware legally from vendors that ran background checks, and SHOULD have come up as prohibited persons except the government failed to transfer the info fro one agency to another, so it wasn’t found.

They want you to believe these guys couldn’t get firearms legally so they are building their own to commit crimes, but that’s not the case.
Lol

I can show you a shizz ton of crimes with ghost guns. I've seen more in the last year than I've seen in 10. In fact I've seen more 80% kits than guns with missing serial numbers.

Non serialized suppressors mounted to non serialized ARs on a murder, ghost glocks with switches on PO involved shootings etc


Now, don't belive for one minute that I think these crooks are committing a crime with a gun they built. And they're too lazy to file off a serial number. But someone is putting them together

These idiots will literally have 9mm ammo in 40 mags sometimes so I find it hard to believe he could mount a block of plastic in a jig much less assemble one

The scary part is the amount of crime guns I personaly come across that aren't listed as stolen. People aren't keeping track of serial numbers or simply failing to call back and have it entered

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-29-2022, 10:31 AM   #12
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Lol

I can show you a shizz ton of crimes with ghost guns. I've seen more in the last year than I've seen in 10. In fact I've seen more 80% kits than guns with missing serial numbers.

Non serialized suppressors mounted to non serialized ARs on a murder, ghost glocks with switches on PO involved shootings etc


Now, don't belive for one minute that I think these crooks are committing a crime with a gun they built. And they're too lazy to file off a serial number. But someone is putting them together

These idiots will literally have 9mm ammo in 40 mags sometimes so I find it hard to believe he could mount a block of plastic in a jig much less assemble one

The scary part is the amount of crime guns I personaly come across that aren't listed as stolen. People aren't keeping track of serial numbers or simply failing to call back and have it entered

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That right there is a shame! How can someone ever expect to have one returned, if recovered?
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-29-2022, 07:57 PM   #13
justletmein
Pope & Young
 
justletmein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio \ POC
Hunt In: Public lands
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Lol

I can show you a shizz ton of crimes with ghost guns. I've seen more in the last year than I've seen in 10. In fact I've seen more 80% kits than guns with missing serial numbers.

Non serialized suppressors mounted to non serialized ARs on a murder, ghost glocks with switches on PO involved shootings etc


Now, don't belive for one minute that I think these crooks are committing a crime with a gun they built. And they're too lazy to file off a serial number. But someone is putting them together

These idiots will literally have 9mm ammo in 40 mags sometimes so I find it hard to believe he could mount a block of plastic in a jig much less assemble one

The scary part is the amount of crime guns I personaly come across that aren't listed as stolen. People aren't keeping track of serial numbers or simply failing to call back and have it entered

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
That's a **** shame man, and scary too. We're out there with our single stack 7 round 9mm pea shooters and those are the perps we're planning to defend against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
That right there is a shame! How can someone ever expect to have one returned, if recovered?
They only care about getting their money back and insurance pays for that. Look at all the guys on the forum who've had handguns stolen from their vehicles and still continue to just leave them in there 24/7.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-29-2022, 11:12 PM   #14
BowCrazy
Ten Point
 
BowCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gilmer TX.
Hunt In: Karnack Tx.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
That right there is a shame! How can someone ever expect to have one returned, if recovered?
Had a pistol stolen from my truck 3 years ago and reported it. Got a call from the Sheriffs Office about a year later and they were wanting to return it to me. They found it in Texarkana after someone commented a robbery with it.
BowCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2022, 12:52 AM   #15
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Lol

I can show you a shizz ton of crimes with ghost guns. I've seen more in the last year than I've seen in 10. In fact I've seen more 80% kits than guns with missing serial numbers.

Non serialized suppressors mounted to non serialized ARs on a murder, ghost glocks with switches on PO involved shootings etc


Now, don't belive for one minute that I think these crooks are committing a crime with a gun they built. And they're too lazy to file off a serial number. But someone is putting them together

These idiots will literally have 9mm ammo in 40 mags sometimes so I find it hard to believe he could mount a block of plastic in a jig much less assemble one

The scary part is the amount of crime guns I personaly come across that aren't listed as stolen. People aren't keeping track of serial numbers or simply failing to call back and have it entered

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I hate it when almost every day we recover guns that we are about 98% sure are stolen but no record.
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2022, 03:46 PM   #16
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvc184 View Post
I hate it when almost every day we recover guns that we are about 98% sure are stolen but no record.
Same here.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2022, 08:53 PM   #17
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by npe001 View Post
The ATF does not make laws.. Null and Void
They don’t make laws but Congress has given them authority to make rules that carry the weight of law.
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2022, 11:20 PM   #18
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvc184 View Post
I hate it when almost every day we recover guns that we are about 98% sure are stolen but no record.

Well the agency I’m currently dealing with trying to get one back that was stolen from my son’s truck isn’t making it easy.

I’ve been round and round with 2 agencies that just keep pointing the finger back at each other with no clear direction in what to do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2022, 12:47 PM   #19
donpablo
Ten Point
 
donpablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Odessa
Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvc184 View Post
I hate it when almost every day we recover guns that we are about 98% sure are stolen but no record.
I got some guns stolen that I never reported. And dang it, I don’t recall what the serial numbers were. What serial numbers do you have? Maybe those are mine.
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2022, 01:28 AM   #20
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
I got some guns stolen that I never reported. And dang it, I don’t recall what the serial numbers were. What serial numbers do you have? Maybe those are mine.
Hundreds……
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2022, 08:27 AM   #21
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
I got some guns stolen that I never reported. And dang it, I don’t recall what the serial numbers were. What serial numbers do you have? Maybe those are mine.
Is one an Eddie Jimenea custom colt .38 super???

Cause I've held one of his race guns that was missing the optic that was collected on a murder

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 02:23 AM   #22
Elliot Bennett
Nubbin' Buck
 
Elliot Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default

Local laws dont matter. **** your gun laws and **** anyone enforcing them

“Shall not be infringed on”.
Gun laws are an “infringement”
definition: the action of limiting or undermining something. “Limiting” who can have a firearm and where,when by directly “undermining” the 2nd amendment.

1st part “a well regulated Militia” a Militia was described as “able bodied men willing and able to take up arms if they should need to in order to secure and maintain a free state”.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to prevent (government) over reach from (infringing) on our (rights).
This means police,military or reserves do NOT classify as “militia” as some argue becuase they are a “government” entity.
Time for case law.
Miranda v arizona “where rights secured by the constitution are involved, there can be no ruling or legislation which would abrogate them”.

South carolina v united states " the constitution is a written instrument,as such its meaning does not alter. That which it ment when it was adopted,it means now".

Marbury v madison “a citizen can refuse to follow a law that violates right that are constitutionally protected”.

Nysrpa v bruen 2022 " the right to keep and bear arms includes bearing arms for personal protection ourside of the home, current and future laws would be required to meet historical tradition"

Mcdonald v city of chicago 2010 “the 2nd amendment is fundamental for self defense and applies to the states under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment”

District of Columbia v Heller “The right to keep and bear arms is infact an individual right, and no active militia participation is necessary to excercise that right.”

If you are pro 2nd amendment you are pro 2nd amendment for everyone.
if you are not then you are not pro 2nd amendment, you’re pro 2nd amendment to those you approve of.
All these gun laws violate the constitution period and people need to stand up to this.
Absolutely every person in the United states has an equal right to keep and bear arms.
It does not matter what some state law says or city law says it does not matter your background.
your are a “person” and a “citizen.”
All state and city laws are bound by the constitution and if they are not they do not have to be followed as they are tyranical in nature.
Every single gun law lon the books is illegal. Nics background check is illegal,switch bans,magazine bans,bumpstock bans,assault weapons bans are all illegal.
Every gun law back to 1934 legally has to go.

1939 miller v. united states military and militia style weapons are protected under the 2nd amendment
solvent trap is legal
https://rougharms.com/blogs/news/7-t...ent-traps-2022
Elliot Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 03:15 AM   #23
Lungbustr
Pope & Young
 
Lungbustr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Default

Shall not be infringed. Seems pretty clear to me.
Lungbustr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 08:45 AM   #24
RifleBowPistol
Pope & Young
 
RifleBowPistol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Bennett View Post
Local laws dont matter. **** your gun laws and **** anyone enforcing them

“Shall not be infringed on”.
Gun laws are an “infringement”
definition: the action of limiting or undermining something. “Limiting” who can have a firearm and where,when by directly “undermining” the 2nd amendment.

1st part “a well regulated Militia” a Militia was described as “able bodied men willing and able to take up arms if they should need to in order to secure and maintain a free state”.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to prevent (government) over reach from (infringing) on our (rights).
This means police,military or reserves do NOT classify as “militia” as some argue becuase they are a “government” entity.
Time for case law.
Miranda v arizona “where rights secured by the constitution are involved, there can be no ruling or legislation which would abrogate them”.

South carolina v united states " the constitution is a written instrument,as such its meaning does not alter. That which it ment when it was adopted,it means now".

Marbury v madison “a citizen can refuse to follow a law that violates right that are constitutionally protected”.

Nysrpa v bruen 2022 " the right to keep and bear arms includes bearing arms for personal protection ourside of the home, current and future laws would be required to meet historical tradition"

Mcdonald v city of chicago 2010 “the 2nd amendment is fundamental for self defense and applies to the states under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment”

District of Columbia v Heller “The right to keep and bear arms is infact an individual right, and no active militia participation is necessary to excercise that right.”

If you are pro 2nd amendment you are pro 2nd amendment for everyone.
if you are not then you are not pro 2nd amendment, you’re pro 2nd amendment to those you approve of.
All these gun laws violate the constitution period and people need to stand up to this.
Absolutely every person in the United states has an equal right to keep and bear arms.
It does not matter what some state law says or city law says it does not matter your background.
your are a “person” and a “citizen.”
All state and city laws are bound by the constitution and if they are not they do not have to be followed as they are tyranical in nature.
Every single gun law lon the books is illegal. Nics background check is illegal,switch bans,magazine bans,bumpstock bans,assault weapons bans are all illegal.
Every gun law back to 1934 legally has to go.

1939 miller v. united states military and militia style weapons are protected under the 2nd amendment
solvent trap is legal
https://rougharms.com/blogs/news/7-t...ent-traps-2022
If only our idiot government could understand our constitution, that would be nice, but we have been slowly letting them make laws and then most people are abiding by them. That's what they want everyone to do. Follow the laws they make up, whether they constitutional or not.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 11:50 AM   #25
imyomama
Ten Point
 
imyomama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Default

The ATF is nothing but a politicized branch of the government using their weight to unconstitutionally take people's rights away without due process.

they are just as corrupt as biden's FBI.
imyomama is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 12:28 PM   #26
ultrastealth
Pope & Young
 
ultrastealth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Camp Wood, TX
Default

ATF is making it up as they go. Spoiler alert: they are going to try to reclassify AR's and AK's as machine guns under the NFA.
ultrastealth is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2022, 12:43 PM   #27
Big_gun
Ten Point
 
Big_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wallis
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
That right there is a shame! How can someone ever expect to have one returned, if recovered?
I had a pistol stolen along with the rest of my guns while we were out of town, couple years go by and a detective in Minnesota called and told me they found it as part of a crime. I asked if they could ship to a local FFL and they declined and wanted me to fly up there to pick it up in person. I said have it destroyed as the plane tickets were way more then the gun was worth.

Not sure I would want one back after it was potentially used in a crime either.
Big_gun is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-01-2022, 01:20 AM   #28
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Bennett View Post
Local laws dont matter. **** your gun laws and **** anyone enforcing them

“Shall not be infringed on”.
Gun laws are an “infringement”
definition: the action of limiting or undermining something. “Limiting” who can have a firearm and where,when by directly “undermining” the 2nd amendment.

1st part “a well regulated Militia” a Militia was described as “able bodied men willing and able to take up arms if they should need to in order to secure and maintain a free state”.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to prevent (government) over reach from (infringing) on our (rights).
This means police,military or reserves do NOT classify as “militia” as some argue becuase they are a “government” entity.
Time for case law.
Miranda v arizona “where rights secured by the constitution are involved, there can be no ruling or legislation which would abrogate them”.

South carolina v united states " the constitution is a written instrument,as such its meaning does not alter. That which it ment when it was adopted,it means now".

Marbury v madison “a citizen can refuse to follow a law that violates right that are constitutionally protected”.

Nysrpa v bruen 2022 " the right to keep and bear arms includes bearing arms for personal protection ourside of the home, current and future laws would be required to meet historical tradition"

Mcdonald v city of chicago 2010 “the 2nd amendment is fundamental for self defense and applies to the states under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment”

District of Columbia v Heller “The right to keep and bear arms is infact an individual right, and no active militia participation is necessary to excercise that right.”

If you are pro 2nd amendment you are pro 2nd amendment for everyone.
if you are not then you are not pro 2nd amendment, you’re pro 2nd amendment to those you approve of.
All these gun laws violate the constitution period and people need to stand up to this.
Absolutely every person in the United states has an equal right to keep and bear arms.
It does not matter what some state law says or city law says it does not matter your background.
your are a “person” and a “citizen.”
All state and city laws are bound by the constitution and if they are not they do not have to be followed as they are tyranical in nature.
Every single gun law lon the books is illegal. Nics background check is illegal,switch bans,magazine bans,bumpstock bans,assault weapons bans are all illegal.
Every gun law back to 1934 legally has to go.

1939 miller v. united states military and militia style weapons are protected under the 2nd amendment
solvent trap is legal
https://rougharms.com/blogs/news/7-t...ent-traps-2022
So what do you tell people doing time in prison right now for those crimes?
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-01-2022, 02:21 AM   #29
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Lol

I can show you a shizz ton of crimes with ghost guns. I've seen more in the last year than I've seen in 10. In fact I've seen more 80% kits than guns with missing serial numbers.

Non serialized suppressors mounted to non serialized ARs on a murder, ghost glocks with switches on PO involved shootings etc


Now, don't belive for one minute that I think these crooks are committing a crime with a gun they built. And they're too lazy to file off a serial number. But someone is putting them together

These idiots will literally have 9mm ammo in 40 mags sometimes so I find it hard to believe he could mount a block of plastic in a jig much less assemble one

The scary part is the amount of crime guns I personaly come across that aren't listed as stolen. People aren't keeping track of serial numbers or simply failing to call back and have it entered

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I kept track of mine. Gave em the serial numbers, told them who did it and they said, "we can't do anything".
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com