Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2022, 11:18 AM   #501
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtjh View Post
Son of a gun, I thought we were done for the year.
We are.. I wouldn't sweat any of these long range predictions(guesses)
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 12:59 PM   #502
TexasBob
Pope & Young
 
TexasBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Houston Area
Default

Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.
TexasBob is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:01 PM   #503
bloodstick
Ten Point
 
bloodstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hunt In: All over Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.

No doubt this long out on the forecast we would see it move all over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bloodstick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:12 PM   #504
C-dubyah
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Default

I'm in SE Texas and my home got over 2 feet in it during Harvey. When I see a hurricane coming I always say 'man I hope that doesn't hit us!" but then I feel kind of bad because it is going to hit someone. I don't wish this on anyone and pray for those that are going to be unfortunate. Wherever it goes at least we have plenty of time to prepare and there should be no excuse for loss of life.
C-dubyah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:25 PM   #505
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.
I like this, continue the drought for years to come. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:26 PM   #506
TxBobcat
Ten Point
 
TxBobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bailey's Prairie ,TEXAS
Hunt In: Brazoria, Kimble counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
Was wondering if you were in need of rain or just a delta bravo, thanks for removing any doubt.
Yep
TxBobcat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:28 PM   #507
breederbuck33
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Beaumont
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
Was wondering if you were in need of rain or just a delta bravo, thanks for removing any doubt.
He is just a delta bravo with dried up tanks...
breederbuck33 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 02:31 PM   #508
bullets13
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fannett
Hunt In: Marion Co, Jefferson Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breederbuck33 View Post
He is just a delta bravo with dried up tanks...
I wish him the best of luck in getting a freak storm with softball-sized hail so that it can melt after it destroys his things and give him all the water he needs!
bullets13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:33 PM   #509
Twist
Ten Point
 
Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Brazoria County
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

That dam thing’s never gonna leave if y’all keep feeding it.
Twist is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 05:35 PM   #510
Mike
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orange, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-dubyah View Post
I'm in SE Texas and my home got over 2 feet in it during Harvey. When I see a hurricane coming I always say 'man I hope that doesn't hit us!" but then I feel kind of bad because it is going to hit someone. I don't wish this on anyone and pray for those that are going to be unfortunate. Wherever it goes at least we have plenty of time to prepare and there should be no excuse for loss of life.
I’ve got a mindset that if you’ve suffered a major loss in a Hurricane you can wish it goes somewhere else and leave your family without any damage. You’ve earned that right, just my opinion. I too live in SE Texas and had a few claims. I learned from Ike that flood insurance is necessary, Harvey proved you need it above I10 as well.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 06:28 PM   #511
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rogers TX
Hunt In: Bell County, Limpopo South Africa
Default

When was the last time the US went the season without getting hit by a hurricane?

I know people need rain, but the damage no one needs or wants period!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 10:48 PM   #512
Johnny
Pope & Young
 
Johnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Montgomery & Houston Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Good to see you on here, Johnny!
Good to get on here! Heading to Leakey en la manana. Was there a month ago and had a little luck. Hope all is well my man.



Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 11:37 PM   #513
Sackett
Pope & Young
 
Sackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, TX
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Good to get on here! Heading to Leakey en la manana. Was there a month ago and had a little luck. Hope all is well my man.



Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
That’s awesome! Some ****ed good eating there. Bring ‘em some more rain while you’re up there.
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 12:17 AM   #514
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young
 
Atfulldraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hill Country, South Texas, Florida
Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW, Colorado
Default

I'm a tropical tidbits follower, and Levi thinks the storm needs to get to Jamaica this weekend before we really know anything.

Something about a broad wave area, north/south options for development, tilted axis....could end up anywhere from Texas to the Keys depending on which route it takes.

Which I think we all already knew.

I'm gonna go do something else while we wait.

Hi, Johhny! Good to see you!
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 07:33 AM   #515
bullets13
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fannett
Hunt In: Marion Co, Jefferson Co
Default

What I read this morning:

“While the long term track does remain a bit tricky, confidence is growing the storm stays east of Louisiana. Current forecasts bring the storm near western Cuba by Monday/Tuesday then moves into Florida by the middle of next week potentially as a strong hurricane. Trends in models have been our friend along the northern Gulf Coast as they show a steady moving storm along with a deep trough over the eastern United States. This would act to steer the storm north then northeast once it reaches the far south eastern Gulf of Mexico. Of course we'll continue to watch, but the trends have been good.”
bullets13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 07:39 AM   #516
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.
Hes on the 3rd floor of a concrete building. I think he'll be fine. Hard to tell mom that though. He on the other hand hasnt mentioned it. Once he does, he'll be worried about his boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist View Post
That dam thing’s never gonna leave if y’all keep feeding it.
I laughed
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 08:05 AM   #517
waterdog
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

???https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graph...essages_sm.png
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 08:44 AM   #518
TexasBob
Pope & Young
 
TexasBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Houston Area
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
???
Yeah it’s TD9 now. May get a name not sure what recon is finding this morning.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TexasBob is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 10:07 AM   #519
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Hes on the 3rd floor of a concrete building. I think he'll be fine. Hard to tell mom that though. He on the other hand hasnt mentioned it. Once he does, he'll be worried about his boat







I laughed
No plans to hook onto boat and head west? If it makes him feel better I left my boat under the carport for Laura. It wasnt exactly where I left it when I came back but it was fine and that was basically a cat 5

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 10:14 AM   #520
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
No plans to hook onto boat and head west? If it makes him feel better I left my boat under the carport for Laura. It wasnt exactly where I left it when I came back but it was fine and that was basically a cat 5

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Nah, if anything they will retreat to Georgia to a friends house. Not that Ga will be much better than the dorm

The boat and several others are actually parked in a parking garage. I think they will be find where they sit. Depending on the direction it goes might not be a bad idea to tie it to something no more than it weighs.
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #521
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Nah, if anything they will retreat to Georgia to a friends house. Not that Ga will be much better than the dorm



The boat and several others are actually parked in a parking garage. I think they will be find where they sit. Depending on the direction it goes might not be a bad idea to tie it to something no more than it weighs.
We usually fill ours with water to add weight

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 01:53 PM   #522
elhefe
Ten Point
 
elhefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Tx.
Default

Looking more like a Florida storm.

Johnny, so glad to see you post. Great Axis and still praying for you and your family!
elhefe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 02:31 PM   #523
Mike
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orange, Texas
Default

Having been through a few storms with my own boats and many other neighbors/friends I will say this, I would tie it to something in some fashion. I have seen some things, lol. My boat/trailer in a storage facility floated, turned catty corner and wedged between purlins and required a floor jack to get it out.

If you are going to fill it up, you need to put jackstands under the trailer to support the weight of the water and still tie it to something. I would avoid adding water due to rain overflowing the bilge area/batteries as well as popping tires from the weight.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 02:49 PM   #524
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Having been through a few storms with my own boats and many other neighbors/friends I will say this, I would tie it to something in some fashion. I have seen some things, lol. My boat/trailer in a storage facility floated, turned catty corner and wedged between purlins and required a floor jack to get it out.

If you are going to fill it up, you need to put jackstands under the trailer to support the weight of the water and still tie it to something. I would avoid adding water due to rain overflowing the bilge area/batteries as well as popping tires from the weight.
Like mine, his boat is under roof. So no rain

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 03:26 PM   #525
TexasBob
Pope & Young
 
TexasBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Houston Area
Default

TD10 has become Hermine. TD9 will get Ian, if you put any weight in "I" storms being trouble.
TexasBob is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 04:30 PM   #526
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
TD10 has become Hermine. TD9 will get Ian, if you put any weight in "I" storms being trouble.
Oh great, my deer huntin buddy's name is Ian.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-24-2022, 09:12 AM   #527
bloodstick
Ten Point
 
bloodstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hunt In: All over Texas
Default

As of this morning, it makes multiple (at least 3) model runs showing Florida landfall. Seems the models are starting to agree more and more as time moves along.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bloodstick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-24-2022, 06:45 PM   #528
C-dubyah
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Default

Prayers for those in the path. It will be worth watching I'm sure.
C-dubyah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-24-2022, 07:44 PM   #529
Tyrex750
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pasadena
Hunt In: Hardin co.
Default

We are heading out tomorrow and Monday taking fuel tanks and supplies. Time to make some money.
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-24-2022, 11:17 PM   #530
Sackett
Pope & Young
 
Sackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, TX
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
We are heading out tomorrow and Monday taking fuel tanks and supplies. Time to make some money.
Are y’all simply re-selling supplies or actually planning on working storm cleanup?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-24-2022, 11:46 PM   #531
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Hunt In: HF4L
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Are y’all simply re-selling supplies or actually planning on working storm cleanup?
In.
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2022, 07:19 AM   #532
Tyrex750
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pasadena
Hunt In: Hardin co.
Default

Neither, I work for a fuel company. We are taking fuel tanks, generators, water tanks, are anything else customers order. We ste the tanks, then fuel comes and fills them, so customers have fuel for their generators, vehicles are whatever they need it for.
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2022, 09:17 AM   #533
Capt.Brown
Ten Point
 
Capt.Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Burnet
Hunt In: Texas
Default

So far Looks like a rural area is projected for landfall.
Capt.Brown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2022, 12:42 PM   #534
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Brown View Post
So far Looks like a rural area is projected for landfall.
At the moment.

24 hours ago it looks like Tampa/St.Pete was going to get slammed.
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-26-2022, 03:51 PM   #535
powderburner
Ten Point
 
powderburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SE Houston Friendswood
Hunt In: Zapata-San Ygnacio
Default

well looks like Tampa is about to get wet
powderburner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:16 AM   #536
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young
 
Atfulldraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hill Country, South Texas, Florida
Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW, Colorado
Default

Looking more like a direct hit on our house and my main office in Cape Coral, with landfall between Cape Coral and Tampa
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:36 AM   #537
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

If it makes landfall north of Tampa/St. Pete, all those cities around Tampa Bay are going to take a huge hit with the storm surge. That northeast quadrant and wind will be blowing straight into the bay.

I has been about 20 years since I have been there but it seemed like I remember parts of the cities being barely above sea level.
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 07:17 AM   #538
waterdog
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

https://ust.chatango.com/um/b/a/badw.../img/l_478.jpg
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:47 AM   #539
ccallarman
Six Point
 
ccallarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Hunt In: Texas
Default

yikes. Up to a Cat 3 with winds at 125 mph nearly making it a Cat 4. Prayers up for everyone affected in the coming days
ccallarman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:54 AM   #540
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young
 
Johnny Dangerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: H Town
Hunt In: My Dreams
Default

We have 10 shops in Tampa that buy from us. I will be getting a back yard news feed from Lake City...
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #541
TexasBob
Pope & Young
 
TexasBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Houston Area
Default

Always worth pointing out how great the NHC is at what they do. Track has not changed a lot since the first one released despite some pretty good model swings


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TexasBob is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:21 AM   #542
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young
 
Atfulldraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hill Country, South Texas, Florida
Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW, Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
Always worth pointing out how great the NHC is at what they do. Track has not changed a lot since the first one released despite some pretty good model swings


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Keeps ticking east (south) as the euro predicted.
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:39 AM   #543
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
We have 10 shops in Tampa that buy from us. I will be getting a back yard news feed from Lake City...
Have a buddy who is south of tampa & lives 1/2 mile from the coast...talked to him last night & he's wrapping up the prep. I'm sure he'll send pics of the aftermath.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 03:40 PM   #544
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Kiddo is at Jacksonville University. Made a run for water, charcoal, hot dogs and pork chops. Liquor store on the way back.

Aint his first rodeo. Yankee classmates and girlfriend are another story

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 04:25 PM   #545
TexasBob
Pope & Young
 
TexasBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Houston Area
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Kiddo is at Jacksonville University. Made a run for water, charcoal, hot dogs and pork chops. Liquor store on the way back.

Aint his first rodeo. Yankee classmates and girlfriend are another story

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

He has a handle on the essentials for sure. Probably be a fun time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TexasBob is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 04:51 PM   #546
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Pronouns-He/Him
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Kiddo is at Jacksonville University. Made a run for water, charcoal, hot dogs and pork chops. Liquor store on the way back.
Gotta love being that young and getting priorates/essentials straight during these storms. I got a bottle of jack, some Bar S hot dogs and a lawn chair and went catfishing with a buddy in the eye of Ike(?) Was catching them left and right till It become unbearable when the wind rain kicked back up. Would I do that again...absolutely!
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 05:00 PM   #547
tvc184
Pope & Young
 
tvc184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Golden Triangle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Gotta love being that young and getting priorates/essentials straight during these storms. I got a bottle of jack, some Bar S hot dogs and a lawn chair and went catfishing with a buddy in the eye of Ike(?) Was catching them left and right till It become unbearable when the wind rain kicked back up. Would I do that again...absolutely!
I was hungry enough during Rita to ear a Bar S hotdog….
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 06:54 PM   #548
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBob View Post
He has a handle on the essentials for sure. Probably be a fun time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Gotta love being that young and getting priorates/essentials straight during these storms. I got a bottle of jack, some Bar S hot dogs and a lawn chair and went catfishing with a buddy in the eye of Ike(?) Was catching them left and right till It become unbearable when the wind rain kicked back up. Would I do that again...absolutely!
Hes menu storm surge trout a few times

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 08:42 PM   #549
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvc184 View Post
I was hungry enough during Rita to ear a Bar S hotdog….
Not me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:10 PM   #550
Chapo
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Boonsville, TX
Default

Very good friends of mine live less than 200 yards from Tampa Bay. The river right out there back door is brackish water. They were issued mandatory evacuation yesterday. I asked them if they were prepared, they said yes we made sure insurance was up to date
Chapo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com