Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Hunters Extravaganza- TBH Express Offer Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Hunters Extravaganza- TBH Express Offer Up.

Looks like I’ll be headed up to NRG on Saturday so if anyone needs a runner to or from rattle my chain and I’ll be more than glad to help.

awesome offer bud!

Comment

Just make sure you go kick Smart in the shin if I don’t happen to make it there to do it myself. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Just make sure you go kick Smart in the shin if I don’t happen to make it there to do it myself. [emoji16]

I’d rather buy him lunch if he was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          I’d rather buy him lunch if he was coming.

Fishndude and I will be at his TJA fish tank. Stop by and say hello ....

Comment

Please bring Erin to see me.... Seriously though would like to see you two! Been awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Fishndude and I will be at his TJA fish tank. Stop by and say hello ....
              Great. I’ll be on my best behavior. ( Hey SnowFlakeKilla…wanta go?)

Comment

Please bring Erin to see me.... Seriously though would like to see you two! Been awhile
                You just want to see me, not him! If I brought myself, and maybe the mini clones, you wouldn't shed a tear!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Great. I’ll be on my best behavior. ( Hey SnowFlakeKilla…wanta go?)

Please do not bring Pat.......we have a reputation to uphold at the fish tank......

Comment

If I say she can go, I’ll let you know. [emoji51]

Comment

Please do not bring Pat.......we have a reputation to uphold at the fish tank......

Comment

If I say she can go, I’ll let you know. [emoji51]

Hahaha....she told me she's deciding if you have permission or not to come with her..

Comment

We'll be at the lake prepping for a trip to the river. If someone could locate a dove hunt around uvalde (for December) that looks reputable let me know. If it works out I may invite you

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            We'll be at the lake prepping for a trip to the river. If someone could locate a dove hunt around uvalde (for December) that looks reputable let me know. If it works out I may invite you
                            I’ll be on the hunt for ya Shane. What’s your gag point? $ 2000.00 a day?

Comment

Stop by the Texas Hunter Products booth to say hello. We will have 3 TBHers (including me) in Houston working the the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X