Nock 2 it or Wise Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nock 2 it or Wise Choice

I have just gotten into shooting a thumb release and have a Carter First Choice 3 finger. Thinking about adding a second release that way I can carry two with me when hunting. Thinking about the Nock 2 it or the Wise Choice. Of those which would you go with?

I had a knock 2 it and preferred a 3 finger.

Comment

Have owned nock 2 it’s and prefer wise choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WC

Comment

Wise choice is what I’d pick. I prefer a 3 finger release over 2 and 4 and then also I’m a big carter fan. If you’re wanting another release for a back up I would get the same as you have now or something very similar.

I shoot a carter just b cuz and have 2 spare releases that are exact copies of it but some off brand from Amazon and only cost 1/5 of the price.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
            Wise choice is what I’d pick. I prefer a 3 finger release over 2 and 4 and then also I’m a big carter fan. If you’re wanting another release for a back up I would get the same as you have now or something very similar.
            Figured the wise choice would be pretty similar to what I am shooting now, that's why it is being considered.

Comment

I prefer the Nock 2 it. Awesome release

Comment

Either. Nock 2 it if they are in stock, wise choice if not

Comment

I’ve shot a nock 2 it and ended up buying a wise choice. The WC is my back up now and I shoot a chocolate addiction and really like it.

Comment

Man I have the nock 2 it and really prefer a 2 finger over a 3

Comment

Working...
                    X