Conduit Tower Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conduit Tower Blind

Looking for plans on the conduit tower blind. Had a computer stolen and lost the plans.

Anyone have them?

BL

Ive got 2 of em, but dont have any pictures. No Plans. Just started weldin from the ground up!
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Joey....Can you post the pics??

I'd like to see them. Thanks.

Comment

Todd, I've got a set at home. I have the printed version and the electronic version.

Comment

Mike from Texas,

I'd like to get a copy of your plans if you don't mind. Just let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

Joey,

I'd like to see the pics also.

Thanks.

Comment

Conduit? Isn't it a little thin to be holding a tower blind up?

Comment

Conduit?? I am wondering the same thing. Why exactly are you using conduit? I am going to be building some angle iron towers soon and will be posting on the DIY section.

Comment

Mike, sent you a PM.

Comment

Guys I have this in a PDF format and don't know how to post them on here.

Anyone who would like a copy PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Comment

Didn't some guy get injuried from a pvc tower blind....

Comment

Interested in the drawings.

I sent you a PM Mike from Texas

Comment

Next Question

Ok, what size conduit are you guys using and are you bolting or welding it together. I'll probably try to weld it if I can. Although I'm still learning how to use my stick welder. Conduit might be a little hard to weld being as thin as most of it seems.

Comment

Just a thought with conduit and welding.....its galvinized and when you weld on it, you put off a hazardous gas that you shouldn't breath. You can become sick from this, if you start feelin a lil qweezy drink some milk. Also, i have never used conduit to build a structure like a tower blind, but it seems to me to be a little thin. For what you will pay going with conduit and having more braces you could get some angleiron, use less re-inforcements b/c it, IMO, is stronger. Of course, out of all the things i have built with my MIG it seem to always OVER build, you should see the "ranchand" bumper i built for my nissan 4X4 kingcab

Comment

can u e mail plans and pics? (optimoblazin@aol.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X