Missing German Shorthair Bryan TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing German Shorthair Bryan TX

My German Shorthair jumped the backyard today during the little thunderstorm we got this afternoon while I was at work. Someone must’ve picked him up or he’s be home already. Please keep an eye out for my dog. I’m pretty sick over it right now. This dog means a lot to me. Pics in Craigslist

Originally posted by Dixiehunter View Post
    My German Shorthair jumped the backyard today during the little thunderstorm we got this afternoon while I was at work. Someone must’ve picked him up or he’s be home already. Please keep an eye out for my dog. I’m pretty sick over it right now. This dog means a lot to me. Pics in Craigslist

https://collegestation.craigslist.or...?lang=en&cc=us

I’ll post a picture of your Craigslist post on my face book.
    If you have Facebook I suggest you go to this link and post your info there as well.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
      I’ll post a picture of your Craigslist post on my face book.
      If you have Facebook I suggest you go to this link and post your info there as well.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Thanks! Already posted there.

Comment

I think the NextDoor app has worked finding TBH’ers dogs before.
        Call all the pounds in town and post flyers. Lost a door in a storm once. A neighbor down and across the street had taken it to the pound before we knew he was gone

Good luck to you, I bet you find him.

Comment

Free bump. Good luck.

Comment

He was picked up this morning by Bryan Animal Control. They read his chip, called me and delivered him back to me free of charge! So shoutout to Bryan Animal Control

Comment

He was picked up this morning by Bryan Animal Control. They read his chip, called me and delivered him back to me free of charge! So shoutout to Bryan Animal Control

[emoji1360]

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Good news man ! Love my GSP. My dog hates thunderstorms, July 4th and New Years.

Comment

Glad you got him back. I had someone reply on my FB post that if you couldn’t find him they had a female that needs a good home.

Comment

Working...
                    X