Clear All

Originally posted by chastings77 View Post
    So.... TBH group purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      So.... TBH group purchase?
      I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

I have talked with some of the ranch owners that live around the lake and they say it can be crazy how many deer all the public land hunters push onto their properties during season. They also have some pretty ridiculous border line pathetic stories about poachers and trespassers. It never seems to amaze me at how dumb, disrespectful and how people can have no regard for anything these days.

Comment

Son caught a 4lb walleye at Meredith:

Comment

That’s awesome. When I lived up there the lake was pretty much dry. Fishing was non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
              I have talked with some of the ranch owners that live around the lake and they say it can be crazy how many deer all the public land hunters push onto their properties during season. They also have some pretty ridiculous border line pathetic stories about poachers and trespassers. It never seems to amaze me at how dumb, disrespectful and how people can have no regard for anything these days.
              Pretty much every morning like clockwork you could watch does run to the private land n jump the fence. It was a matter of finding the few deer that braved it out lol.

Comment

Son caught a 4lb walleye at Meredith:

That is cool! Figured it was one of those things that's been stocked at one time, but gone now. Might have to make a family trip up with the kayak.

Comment

Son caught a 4lb walleye at Meredith
                  Good eating right there! We are in Wisconsin for the foreseeable future, and while we aren't fishing, we are going to be hammering Friday fish fry's of walleye and perch.

Comment

Who is ready for the hunting season? Anyone doing any scouting this summer?

Dislocated my arm at the lake last weekend, praying it doesn't impact my bow season.

Comment

Who is ready for the hunting season? Anyone doing any scouting this summer?

Dislocated my arm at the lake last weekend, praying it doesn't impact my bow season.
                      I've been scouting for archery, looking like late October if the weather cools off at all. Have a few spots I'm considering, have to see how willing to pack in for a few days I'd be. I want to get off the road a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by cfarrow View Post
                        I've been scouting for archery, looking like late October if the weather cools off at all. Have a few spots I'm considering, have to see how willing to pack in for a few days I'd be. I want to get off the road a bit.
                        Sounds great, good luck this season cfarrow! I ended up having rotator cuff surgery and am prolly out of bow season this year.

Comment

Hey quick question, this is my second year to hunt Meredith and we are looking at a different area this year. On the map, Big Blue Creek shows vehicles allowed in the creek bed only with certain boundaries. When they say “vehicles” do they mean ATVs only or is it possible to drive say a 4wd F-150 and new 4wd Ranger down the creek a ways.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Haulinbass02 View Post
                            Hey quick question, this is my second year to hunt Meredith and we are looking at a different area this year. On the map, Big Blue Creek shows vehicles allowed in the creek bed only with certain boundaries. When they say “vehicles” do they mean ATVs only or is it possible to drive say a 4wd F-150 and new 4wd Ranger down the creek a ways.......

I read it as atvs. Last I was there, font think youd want to take your f150 in it.

Comment

Saw 3 huge mullie bucks opening morning on public land, they were all together....
                              Just took off the 2 weeks of mule gun season, it is on this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                I read it as atvs. Last I was there, font think youd want to take your f150 in it.

I’m just trying to get away from the highway enough to setup a base camp and be a little hidden. Don’t want people jacking with my camp while we’re hunting...

Comment

Working...
                                X