Finally bought a 6.5 PRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally bought a 6.5 PRC

Picked this up and got the scope mounted. I'm anxious to sight it in.
    Attached Files

Nice!

Comment

Welcome to the club! I love my CA Mesa. It loves the 130 grain Scirocco over 58 grains of H1000 and the Remington 9-1/2 primer. I mounted the Sig Whiskey 3 BDX scope on mine and have taken it out to 660 with the 143 ELD-X and ELD-M factory stuff, but I prefer to load my own.

Are you going to roll your own oar shoot the factory stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        Welcome to the club! I love my CA Mesa. It loves the 130 grain Scirocco over 58 grains of H1000 and the Remington 9-1/2 primer. I mounted the Sig Whiskey 3 BDX scope on mine and have taken it out to 660 with the 143 ELD-X and ELD-M factory stuff, but I prefer to load my own.

Are you going to roll your own oar shoot the factory stuff?
        For now I am going to try the factory ammo. I sold all of my reloading stuff a few years ago but I am thinking about getting back into it for a couple of calibers.

Comment

That 8-32x56 Night force is insane! Nicest scope I've ever had. Hope it performs well.

Comment

Love my APR 6.5 PRC. I find myself using that gun more than any other that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
              Love my APR 6.5 PRC. I find myself using that gun more than any other that I have.
              I was leaning towards an APR but I jumped the gun and wanted to get my hands on one quick. Hopefully this high country will be a shooter.

Comment

Welcome to it, once you start reloading...its one giant rabbit hole of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post

Lol yes, yes it is. This is my next batch of test rounds. Hoping to get to the range Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    Tell me about it! I've been reloading for about 40 years and my oh my how much stuff I've accumulated. I'm never satisfied with a load, although I may be with my PRC.

I'm loading some more PRC this evening then probably move over to my wife's 22-250 and then maybe some 9mm for her. It may be a long night!

Comment

It sure is fun..are you going to send 60 grains of RL26 with what bullet?

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                      Lol yes, yes it is. This is my next batch of test rounds. Hoping to get to the range Thursday.

Comment

Just picked up and APR in 6.5 PRC...can’t wait to get it to the range. Anyone shooting suppressed?

Comment

Sweet lookin boom stick you got there

Comment

Sweet rifle. Let us know how it shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

Did you go back with Bergers or are you trying something different?

Comment

Working...
                              X