X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I killed one 468 lbs off Chapman ranch/ prince farms in Corpus Christi
    Big orange one with black spots, wish I would have had it mounted
    Seen one bigger in Falfurrias tx they aren’t many but are around
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-20-2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Seen one bigger in falferus tx they aren’t many but are around
      Where?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        Where?
        Hopper ranch near Falfurrias , big ars black and gray boar
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-20-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
          "wildlife removal expert"......is this because they own a thermal?
          And a 6.5 CM ?

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
            We killed this one in falls county a couple years ago. 427 on the scales. They are out there for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Dad gum!!

Comment

All of those are monsters. Would not want to walk up on them in the dark with a bow.

Comment

Did a job for a guy Monday that says he has lost 16 sheep to a black panther (His wife and him both say they saw it) and has a hog that will come up to a man's chest. lol

Comment

dang those are big

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                    Did a job for a guy Monday that says he has lost 16 sheep to a black panther (His wife and him both say they saw it) and has a hog that will come up to a man's chest. lol
                    lawd!!!

Comment

Here are a couple I shot out of the same tree stand. I have no idea how much they weighed but I had to load them both by myself and it sucked. If anyone has a good guess as to what they weigh give it a swag. I am 5'11" 215lbs and my knee is holding the boar up in both pics.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Call me a skeptic but I only believe hog weights when I witness the scales....after I hang on them. Seen way to many 175lb hogs that weigh 350.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                          Here are a couple I shot out of the same tree stand. I have no idea how much they weighed but I had to load them both by myself and it sucked. If anyone has a good guess as to what they weigh give it a swag. I am 5'11" 215lbs and my knee is holding the boar up in both pics.

175 ish. This one only weighed 190.

Comment

that's some Big Fat Nasty right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                              Another big one killed on the trinity river. Anyone know whereabouts? Unreal
                              Thats a lot of bacon

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                That is a large piggy. What exactly constitutes a "wildlife removal expert"? I feel like I'm pretty good at it....
                                My guess is he is a state "trapper", my mom used to work in the office for the trapper dept in Kerrville - they have several guys around the state that do predator control. Hogs, yotes, cats, etc. It's an Ag extension service i believe and ranchers/farmers can contact them to come hunt/remove problem predators. I used to enjoy listening to the stories some of them would tell and seeing pics of legit big pigs.

we've take 3 250# boars on our place in the hill country, and another that was probably pretty close. weighed one of them and was 250 on the nose, so i'm comfortable with that...my brother and i could get him off the ground, but not on back of the truck. he filled up tractor loader bucket when we brought him up to weigh in. first one we killed was probably bigger, i'm pretty positive he was, but didn't have a scale at that time. they are nasty dudes by time get that big and scarred up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X