Shipping a rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping a rifle

I have a forum member that wants to by a rifle of mine and looking for the best/easiest way to ship it to him. In state, so I can ship to his door.

Thanks guys

Whichever carrier will accept it...biggest problem are the ding-dongs behind the counter don't know what is legal. Heck, I'm an FFL & had all three tell me they don't ship guns AT ALL. You cannot use the outlet stores & need to go to the main UPS or FedEx hub. I primarily use the post office simply for convenience.

Comment

Post office, you don’t need to announce it’s a firearm or anything, it’s the easiest you won’t get any hassle as long as you don’t say anything

Comment

I used a FedEX/Kinkos copy and shipping center. He called their help line to verify and it was good. Most of the people in the store didn't think you could but one guy did and verified with Fedex.

Comment

I’ve done multiple transactions on here and Texas guns and used the USPS every time with zero issues. I’d recommend insurance and, depending on the recipient, required signature. See the notes on the box....

Comment

I've done USPS multiple times, worked for me. Though they were all out of state to an FFL. In state I'd have signature required.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
              Post office, you don’t need to announce it’s a firearm or anything, it’s the easiest you won’t get any hassle as long as you don’t say anything
              This^^^^^^^ And if they ask don't tell them.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I`ve used fedex with no issues what so ever .

Comment

I ship them usps, I told them once it was a gun and they said they would not ship it, went to the next post office and they shipped it without any issue..

Comment

Post office

Comment

“Golf club”

Comment

Break it down before shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            Break it down before shipping!
                            I have thought sending the barrel on UPS and the rest on FedEx in state.....

Comment

USPS. I walk in and tell them it’s a rifle. They used to huddle and make phone calls. Now they just ask if I need anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X