This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Probably need to stop before you get in any deeper. They are not walk-ons.

They are called undrafted free agents. Players that were eligible for the draft and did not get drafted. They can;t go out and tryout for any team they want. Each team SIGNS a few after the draft for training camp to search for a diamond in the rough. Joe ain't going that route.
    Yes he is bro. He wants to play for a better team instead of his home team even though he gave major props to and IS a Buckeye.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      I just can't understand the love for Georgia, they lost to south carolina, and hell beat us by less than a TD at home. I just don't see how anyone could think they were better than Alabama this year.

Bama vs LSU was the best game of the year I watched.
      I didn't watch it, but the Auburn/LSU game must have been interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        After the draft, there are players undrafted that can go and try out for any team they want. Its part of the process. The draft is just one way to get on the team. There are not enough rounds in the draft to fill every team, thus the term Walk on/Free Agent.

On 14 January I have read the dumbest post I will read all year…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Yes he is bro. He wants to play for a better team instead of his home team even though he gave major props to and IS a Buckeye.

oh hell I forgot about the Joe Burrow rule...

Comment

Answer honestly. 19 LSU vs. 05 Texas and VY?

Or the USC team with Bush and Leinert?

How did I know that was going to pop up?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              How did I know that was going to pop up?
              The conversation shifted to best ever teams. You live in Texas and are on TEXASbowhunter.com.

Comment

keys to winning a National Championship - red zone offense

in 15 games, LSU had 75 trips inside the red zone:

- 59 TD's (78.7% ; approx. 4 out of 5 times)
                - 13 made FG's (17.3%; approx. 1 out of 5 times)
                - V formation, Mercy Knee against Ole Miss
                - V formation, Mercy knee against Clemson
                - Auburn stopped LSU on a 4th and 1

Other than 2 Mercy Knees, LSU scored on 72 of 73 trips inside the red zone - 98.6%

Comment

Dear Mods,

It’s time.

Sincerely,

The non crazy football posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    keys to winning a National Championship - red zone offense

in 15 games, LSU had 75 trips inside the red zone:

- 59 TD's (78.7% ; approx. 4 out of 5 times)
                    - 13 made FG's (17.3%; approx. 1 out of 5 times)
                    - V formation, Mercy Knee against Ole Miss
                    - V formation, Mercy knee against Clemson
                    - Auburn stopped LSU on a 4th and 1

Other than 2 Mercy Knees, LSU scored on 72 of 73 trips inside the red zone - 98.6%
                    That's insane! Count me in for the 2019 LSU Tigers as likely the best ever team. Better than Nebraska, USC, UT, etc.

Comment

I will repeat again slowly so you can understand......THEY ARE DEFINATELY IN THE DISCUSSION.

The ESPN morning shows have several LSU former players that are proclaiming them best ever.

You can research the 01 Hurricanes yourself. I'm not typing their accomplishments. Lol. I guess maybr they are the most talented ever? Based on draft picks and NFL success?

The 03, 04, 05 Trojans had 2 heisman winners and won 30 something games in a row. Won back to back national titles and were one play from a 3rd. They were the best team ever.......until they weren't.

You can't convince me that after beating them.....05 Texas and that Vince guy would lose to this LSU team. [emoji6]

EAUXK COOL move along....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        That's insane! Count me in for the 2019 LSU Tigers as likely the best ever team. Better than Nebraska, USC, UT, etc.
                        11-12 Bama repeat champions? SEC SEC SEC?

Comment

BEST TEAM EVER AN THE MASSES AGREE!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Probably need to stop before you get in any deeper. They are not walk-ons.

They are called undrafted free agents. Players that were eligible for the draft and did not get drafted. They can't go out and tryout for any team they want. Each team SIGNS a few after the draft for training camp to search for a diamond in the rough. They can decide who they sign with after a team offers the contract but most are just lucky to sign with on team. Joe ain't going that route.
                            You can use whatever term you want. That is exactly what I said. I used the term Walkon/Free Agent. They are players not drafted, they are not constricted by a draft pick and can go and "walk on" and try out for any team. That's starting from the bottom. Just because someone is eligible for the draft doesn't mean they have to do it. They can choose to be a free agent.

It was posed as a hypothetical situation and yokes blow it out of proportion.

Comment

Comment

Why did I feel like this would turn into a pi**ing match . . Need to start a CFB valentine thread . . Anybody ever say that ls&u is the best team against the weakest collection of competition?. . Just sayin . . lol . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Working...
                                X