No announcement yet.

Badlands Deal alert 50% off sitewide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an email in my spam folder...confirmed out of stock. Not sure why there's not something that clicks it over to "sold out" as for about 12 hours through the night people could have made purchases of stuff sold out. Oh well. Lost a customer unless their customer support can make it right.

Comment

I ordered a shirt and the ascent pack last night-no emails yet but money is pending out of my account so we will see what happens

Comment

I ordered the Timber tree stand pack last month and love it. Ordered another for the hubby and a few other things this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          I looked. 2X isn't big enough for me as an outer layer. Super bummed. Wanted a jacket and bibs

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
          Same here was hoping on jacket and bibs in 3X. I may get some base and mid layer 2X stuff though. Going to go through camo to see what I need and don't need. I have a lot from elk hunting 12 yrs ago but rarely use it and it may have "shrunk" in storage.
          Last edited by BigL; 12-27-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            x2. Not sure I needed one, but 75% off is hard to pass up.
            Same here...couldn't resist. I'll justify later.

Comment

Mine didn’t get cancelled. It’s out for delivery for today that was pretty quick on a ground order.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                  Found an email in my spam folder...confirmed out of stock. Not sure why there's not something that clicks it over to "sold out" as for about 12 hours through the night people could have made purchases of stuff sold out. Oh well. Lost a customer unless their customer support can make it right.
                  I don't know why you are so upset. in the end there is no difference in it having said sold out and them emailing you the next day saying that it was sold out so they canceled youd order. computer systems are not perfect and are hardly if ever real time.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                    I don't know why you are so upset. in the end there is no difference in it having said sold out and them emailing you the next day saying that it was sold out so they canceled youd order. computer systems are not perfect and are hardly if ever real time.
                    Yeah I was pretty upset in the moment. I have since cooled down. Doesn't change the fact it was a bad customer experience. There computer system isn't perfect but it could be, and I would argue it should be. If you want to have $250 backpacks for sale for $75, make sure you can handle the demand that will bring to your site. Same concept with internet being throttled down and chicken sandwiches.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks again for posting this. I ended up getting some merino wool base layers and a couple of mid-layer pieces for elk hunting next year. I chose mid-layer items that can also be used as an outer layer for those cool morning hunts in the treestand.
                      Last edited by BigL; 12-28-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TGKIL View Post
                        Make sure that rifle boot will free up your hands so you can help me drag a big ol mulie out of Lake Meredith next year!!!
                        Haha that's the plan!

Comment

Well, if it’s not sold out I got a $200 pack for $100. Thanks for the headsup, my old Cabelas fanny pack has seen better days !

Comment

Dang, the code is no longer working...

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              Yeah I was pretty upset in the moment. I have since cooled down. Doesn't change the fact it was a bad customer experience. There computer system isn't perfect but it could be, and I would argue it should be. If you want to have $250 backpacks for sale for $75, make sure you can handle the demand that will bring to your site. Same concept with internet being throttled down and chicken sandwiches.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
                              I am not sure Badlands was counting on me sharing my discount code with the Green Screen. I told two friends , then they told two friends and so on and so on. Y'all blew it up! . It is why I shared. I was a good deal.

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              thanks again for posting this. I ended up getting some merino wool base layers and a couple of mid-layer pieces for elk hunting next year. I chose mid-layer items that can also be used as an outer layer for those cool morning hunts in the treestand.
                              Your welcome as are others who thanked me. Glad the Green Screen was able to jump on this wagon. Badlands is awesome gear.
                              Happy New year Y'all.

Comment

Just got my box in-was lucky and got an ascent pack, probably sell my super day now

Comment

Working...
                                X