College station mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College station mechanic

My daughter attends A&M. Works 2 jobs and her car is broke down. Need a wrecker and a good trustworthy mechanic. I’m not from there so I don’t know where to send it.

Thanks guys and gals for any recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brazos Valley Automotive
    51 Google reviews
    Auto repair shop in College Station, Texas
    Address: 1702 Ponderosa Dr, College Station, TX 77845
    Hours:
    Closes soon: 5:30PM ⋅ Opens 7:30AM Fri

Phone: (979) 680-1234

Used this place about a month ago for my daughter. I talked to a man named Bobby. I think they did a good job and not too expensive. Replaced leaking radiator with new radiator. Parts and labor about $400.

Comment

Pilgers Tire & Auto Center 400 E. University Dr. 979-696-1729. they have been in business a long time.

Comment

A-1 towing

I live in College Station and use Aggieland Auto for all my repairs that I cannot handle myself. They're good trustworthy guys IMO and have 100% of my business.
        Last edited by CityLimitSlayr; 06-20-2019, 04:55 PM. Reason: .

Comment

A-1 wrecker, Phil Thweatt wrecker are both good folks.

Can't (fortunately) recommend any mechanic shop as it's been a long time since I or my sons needed that work. Pilger's has been good in the past. Sevcik's is good but expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
            Pilgers Tire & Auto Center 400 E. University Dr. 979-696-1729. they have been in business a long time.

Another vote for Pilgers. They may be a little higher but you get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idk I’m from bryan and I’ve used pilger twice and will never go back. Just straight aholes when I went. My old truck I got in it after work in the middle of summer and cranked it up and no ac. My gauges weren’t working. My windows wouldn’t work radio wouldn’t work. So it’s on my way home and I stop by pilger. All they said is they “wouldn’t get to it till tomorrow”. It was 4:00 they close at 6 and wasn’t nobody in the parking lot or was there a vehicle in the garage. They wouldn’t even go out and just see what was happening without charging me. I said well I’ll leave it but ima need to get a ride home and that literally didn’t phase the guy. So that’s when I told them to shove it. I’d use brazos valley automotive always heard good about them. I heard pilger used to be good but last few years they’ve went downhill from a lot of diehard pilger guys. Never found out why the truck did that either. Got it home cranked it the next morning and never did it again thank goodness. But learned to never use pilger lol

Comment

I used BDS towing everytime my Jeep broke down. The mechanics I have used are Wixon automotive and Asher automotive. My boss swears by aggieland tire (he tells me not to be fooled by the name)

Comment

C&L automotive in Bryan always takes care of our work vehicles and my personal vehicle. Have always been straight shooters

Comment

Working...
                  X