gun values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gun values?

I inherited these and a few more and am wanting to add them to my list with my home owners policy. What are some good ballpark values for these? first is a Savage model 12 in 308, second Savage mosel 10 in 308 and last is a 300 BO AR Pistol. This being my first AR Pistol I have no idea of the rules and legallity of it. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Sorry for your loss. Nothing illegal about owning the pistol as long as you don't attach a rifle stock. Then it becomes an "SBR", requiring Form1 to register the lower. Grossly oversimplified explanation, I'm sure. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      Sorry for your loss. Nothing illegal about owning the pistol as long as you don't attach a rifle stock. Then it becomes an "SBR", requiring Form1 to register the lower. Grossly oversimplified explanation, I'm sure. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

You are correct.

My opinions for finding out cost:
      Find MSRP on each gun and the optic.
      Go to GunBroker and see what they are going for there. And then place value somewhere in the middle depending on conditions, round counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If all the guns are still in production I would check the price of new guns and subtract $50 or more depending on the shape they are in. The same holds with quality optics.

If a firearm is no longer in production the price just depends on weather or not it's a collector. Check Gunbroker to see what they have sold for in the past.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X